X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAKE View Post
    Gilby, was thinking i could take the water tank out to the camp area (the one that we have used for the tee pads) for washing and what not? I wouldent drink out of it ??? Let me know
    That sounds great Bake. I will have a 5 gallon drinking water jug available as well.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

If anybody is interested in volunteering for this event, please message me. The Springs will be in great shape for tourney time, but there is still some pretty thick rough that a couple of extra eyes could help avoid some lost plastic.

Comment

Everything is falling into place, the sponsors keep rolling in. Thanks to our major sponsors; Beau Legs Fish and chips, TAG Vending, Ashby Homes, Rich Baker Construction, and our Tittle sponsor MCDG!

The Spring's will be in its best shape ever for this innaugural PDGA event. The concrete tee pads will be finished, the rough will be rough and the fairways will be SWEET! It sounds like the permanent tee signs will be in place by then as well!

Comment

You know it, we have 11 of the tee signs built so far and we are pouring 5 more today (heavy)
          still have a pour on the 23rd tee boxs 7,8,9,11 and am 3

Comment

tee signs

hear is a picture of one of the tee signs

Comment

Tee signs

and another

Comment

It is possible to have a map posted again with the pars listed for both the red and black courses by each hole.........just setting up my scorecard on one of my apps and it would be nice to have it ready to go by the showdown and for any casual play in the near future. Thanks!
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Was wondering if there is a count on how many have signed up for this yet. I am interested in playing but won't know until the first of aug.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohman View Post
                    Was wondering if there is a count on how many have signed up for this yet. I am interested in playing but won't know until the first of aug.
                    We are just about half full at this point. I will be posting the players list later on this week.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                      It is possible to have a map posted again with the pars listed for both the red and black courses by each hole.........just setting up my scorecard on one of my apps and it would be nice to have it ready to go by the showdown and for any casual play in the near future. Thanks!
                      Here you go Dan, please note, there have been a couple of changes in tee pad placement, I don't think they have altered the par though.

The boys will be out there soon with the range finder, so we will have distances as well (at least by tourney time).

#/Black/red

1 3/3
                      2 3/3
                      3 5/4
                      4 3/3
                      5 4/4
                      6 3/3
                      7 3/3
                      8 4/4
                      9 3/3
                      10 4/4
                      11 3/3
                      12 3/3
                      13 3/3
                      14 5/4
                      15 3/3
                      16 3/3
                      17 3/3
                      18 5/4

Comment

One or two of you might be glad to know Black 11 (the Island(of doom)) has moved. For those of you who thought the old tee was the best thing ever... what is wrong with you?

In case you didn't read it in the work party thread our concrete pour this Saturday has been cancelled.

We will still be having a work party on the 23rd to do weed wacking, back filling tees that have already been poured and installing the sign post that have been finish. We will also be setting up the forms the remaining pours that will happen

Monday July 25 @ 3:00 PM and
                        Tuesday July 26 @ 3:00 PM - THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO Wed July 27 @ 3:00 so come early to Dubs and help out if you like.

We will be pouring 5-6 tee boxes each afternoon and could still really use the help of anyone who can attend.
                        Last edited by Skookum; July 26th, 2011, 08:51 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chris............perfect! Really looking forward to coming out.......have not scored so well the last couple times.........need some revenge.

What!?! You moved black 11? Well, really didnt matter due to fact that I pretty much made the island from either pad 99% of the time and then went OB on the putt 50% after that...................
                          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

I'd like to welcome Shelton Floor Coverings/ Olympic Disc's as the Co-Title sponsor of The MCDG Showdown in Sheltown! Not only are they setting the standard in floor covering quality and selection, they will be the premier spot in Shelton to buy all of your disc golf swag! That's right if MCDG didn't already have everything going for them, now there is a full line pro shop moving in!

Shelton Floor Coverings/ Olympic Discs will be handling all of our scrip for the Showdown. We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

Comment

And it just keeps getting better....

Can you say Pro/AM FINAL 9 SKINS!!!

Can you say $50 per skin!!!!!!

Can you say THANK YOU Shelton Floor coverings/ Olympic Disc's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bummed I'm missing this one. Keep on rollin!
                                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X