X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquafest Open - Lake Stevens, Wa - July 30th, 2011

Attached is the registration form for the 2011 Aquafest Open in Lake Stevens, WA.

$25 for Ams, $35 for Open.

2 rounds of 20 holes.

This is a non PDGA event.

Entry fee gets you a kickass shirt, a mini, entry into the ace pot, CTPs and all the other usual prizes. Last year we had a free raffle and gave away piles of goodies. We also had an additional $50 one throw ace run that paid through 3 places.

Very cool custom made wooden trophy discs for 1st in all divisions. Almost cool trophies for 2nd and 3rd.

The tourney will be capped at 80 players, so I strongly recommend preregistering. The past 3 tournaments have filled.

If you have any questions, PM or email me at playulitmate@hotmail.com

Cheers!
    Brian
    Last edited by LakeStevensBA; June 20th, 2011, 08:47 AM. Reason: added registration form

The best tournament of the year at the course closest to my house! (also the course with the best baskets in the world) Put me down for a spot and hole sponsorship. Thanks BA.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Put me on the list too.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        More info will be comiing in the next couple of months.

Just wanted you all to plan your vacations around this date, move any conflicting tournaments to other weekends, postpone any new child births, and learn how to putt into a postage stamp window by then.

Decent player packs, great payouts, lots of extra giveaways, and an awesome beer garden down the street. See you July 30th!
        Is there an update yet?
        www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
        www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

I updated the first post on this page to include the registration form. I suggest preregistering for this event. The last tourney filled and we had to turn people away.

If you want to sponsor a hole, let me know. It is $20 per hole. $100 sponsors also get their name on the shirts.

Thanks all and look forward to seeing you at this year's Aquafest.

Comment

Tournament is about half full. Get registered asap to ensure a spot on July 30th.

There are a few holes left if you want to sponsor one. $20 per hole.

I am leaving the country for 2 weeks so I won't be around to collect reg forms. Please mail them to the address on the form.

Thanks! See you on the 30th!

Comment

Dude!! Pass the Aquafest thingamajigger!! Shift covered and check soon to be mailed... unless I stay true to form and procrastinate.
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

www.DiscAddiction.com would like to sponsor a sign as well. The check is in the mail for the sponsored hole, plus my entry.

I believe I have a few others from Whidbey Island attending as well, this sounds like great fun!

If there's a raffle we'll be happy to donate some swag as well, just let me know!

Comment

55 spots filled. 25 still open.

If you're thinking about playing, PM me.

4 holes left to sponsor at $20 each. If you want to have your name tied to the best dg tourney on July 30th in Snohomish County, let me know.

Great wooden disc trophy for 1st in 6 divisions. Nearly bad ass trophies for 2nd and 3rd. Lots of CTPs, Ace Pot, and free raffle included in the entry.....and a shirt...and a mini...

Comment

I would make it but some dam parade with a tourch up my ......
                    will keep me in downtown Seattle all day!

I send my karma.........

anyone see my huk chair 31926 and rb initails on seat?
                    Got Rain!

Comment

Brian is graciously allowing us to take entries for the RISING ISLAND OPEN during the tournament, THANKS BRIAN and we can't wait to play this weekend!

RISING ISLAND OPEN August 20th - http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7409

Comment

All holes are now sponsored. Thanks to all the winners of the Monday Night Dubs! All three groups donated their winnings to sponsor the last four holes. A. Holley, T.C. Todd, T. Little, Oz and Coulter. You guys rock! All those who are looking to play in the best tourny of the year better sign up ASAP! Word in the trees is that there is only 10 spots left. Sign up quick. Contact information is in the above posts. See you all in da trees this saturday.

Comment

Shirts are in and I heard they look great (I am still stuck in the UK but should be home in time to get 7th place).

Regarding the awesome wooden trophy discs we give away for all 6 divisions, we will be doing something differently this year. Your name and division will be engraved after the tourney by the maker of these so you will get them approx 1-2 weeks after the tourney. If this may be an issue, please get 2nd place instead.

There are now only 10 spots left out of 80. Current reg list coming shortly.

Cheers,
                          Brian

Comment

The tourney is now FULL. PM, call, or email me if you want on the waitlist.

Weather should be awesome on Saturday too. See you all then!

Comment

Up the Queen's bum!
                              Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X