Clear All

• 10th Downriver Open - Apr. 9 & 10

10th ANNUAL DOWNRIVER OPEN

A PDGA "B" Tier Tournament

April 9 & 10, 2011

3 Rounds of 18 holes at the Beautiful Downriver Disc Golf Course

Online registration is available at PDGA Sign-up

Download the flyer/entry form below or at SDGA.us

You may view the registered players at the PDGA Tournament page.

Tournament limited to 90 competitors.

Registration closes on Thursday, April 7, 2011.

For more info email Wobbly Bob Perrewe
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 18th, 2011, 05:01 PM. Reason: Add attachment
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Sunscreen

Fingers crossed for good weather this weekend!!

Any other Montana folks coming over?

Comment

What time will be the kick off?
      One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by littlevahn View Post
        What time will be the kick off?
        Nevermind just saw the flyer. Sorry!
        One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

Speaking of weather, the forecast indicates sunshine all weekend. It is Spring, so I may pack a small shelter to protect from the occasional hailstorm. hehe

Comment

whats not on the flyer is there will be hambugers and brautwrust, potato salad and water on sale for lunch at downriver.. $6 gets you 2 hamburgers or 2 brauts potato salad and water

any questions call joe 509-218-0567 ( yes i will have vegi meals as well )

Comment

Montana

Yay!! More and more Montana folks are heading over for this tourney!!

Ummnnn, if you are local and you haven't signed up.....well............you might want to get a hold of Bob TODAY!!

Comment

The field is filling

There are about 10 spots left. They will go to the first people who convince Bob to let them in. It's called Downriver but the river is by no means down.

Comment

Bob... Let me innnnn!!! Pleaseeeeee!!! Pdga 36076

Comment

Thanks for getting those Saturday scores up promptly, I love seeing how everyone is doing! Looks like a lot of players are there having a fun time. 8 Pro Women, way to go!

EE

Comment

come on Money! win that division!

Comment

we had an awesome run for the 10TH Downriver Open CAPPED OUT AT 95 PLAYERS could have used more sun and less wind but in the end it was well worth it THANK YOU TO ALL THE PLAYERS WHO CAME OUT TO PLAY

Comment

It was good although the ghost group and was very annoying to get stuck behind. Serious back ups all around the course because of it. Overall great, liked hole 2 (probably one of the few). Will be back next year to seek revenge.

One question, I heard and was around people that had heard that some of the basket positions were going to change on Sunday since there are like 4 or 5 collars still in the ground. What happened there?
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Yeah, I actually didn't have any problems with 2 either. I just threw my CFR Gazelle at the tree on the right and let it hyzer out to the left/center of the fairway. In general, I'm not a huge fan of artificial ob or mandos, but this one really made for some serious point swings. The river ended up being my worst enemy. I took back to back 5s on 7 and managed to lose my favorite disc along the way (twice).

Despite the backups on the course, I will say that I probably had more fun at this tourney than any other to date. Thanks to everyone who TD'd, volunteered, and put in work at the course!

Comment

One question, I heard and was around people that had heard that some of the basket positions were going to change on Sunday since there are like 4 or 5 collars still in the ground. What happened there?
                              at last minute it was decided it would go against the PDGA`S rules
                              It was good although the ghost group and was very annoying to get stuck behind. Serious back ups all around the course because of it
                              the player list was over the cap limit of 90. overall i do think it was a good turnout this year (minus the crappy weather)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X