Battle of Seattle **WSS B-tier** presented by Chainbanger'z June 11/12 Seatac/Lakewood Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakewood will be staying the same all day Saturday.

*** Advanced Masters have been moved to the A Pool ***
    This means that Advanced Masters players will need to check in at Seatac on Saturday morning.

The intermediate division has become so large that we decided to move the Advanced Masters into the A Pool to even things out. Sorry for any inconvenience this may casue. I don't think I've ever seen an intermediate division this large around here.

Mike Rideout
    WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Time to move up.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

You think there would be room for a day of sign up for the intermediate division? My friend is thinking of going. Thanks for the info.

Comment

It's really hard to say at this point. Payment is the only thing that will secure the spot and we are filling up pretty fast now.

All payments made the day of the event will have a $10 late fee added, so make sure you sign up online or in Chainbanger'z Golf Shop before Saturday.

Comment

Seatac is all set for you guys.
            Huge ups for Ron, John, Greg, and Eric.
            We weedwacked the shit out of that bad boy today, Eric brought his fairway mower to speed things along.

The course is awesome, all ready for record setting play, no excuses about the tall stuff wrecking your shot.
            You wanna talk about how tall the grass was, just look at the stuff near tourney central, west of the #7 tee.
            The grass is over your head in areas that have not be tended to.

Bring on the battle !

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
              Seatac is all set for you guys.
              Huge ups for Ron, John, Greg, and Eric.
              We weedwacked the shit out of that bad boy today, Eric brought his fairway mower to speed things along.

The course is awesome, all ready for record setting play, no excuses about the tall stuff wrecking your shot.
              You wanna talk about how tall the grass was, just look at the stuff near tourney central, west of the #7 tee.
              The grass is over your head in areas that have not be tended to.

Bring on the battle !
              You guys kick ass! Aye Aye Captain Jack!
              Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                You guys kick ass! Aye Aye Captain Jack!
                Agreed!!!! Seatac is looking fantastic. I was there earlier this week and started to get a little concerned, but the Tac sure does clean up nicely.

To all those working their butts off for this event - Thank You Very Much!!!

We currently have 62 in the A Pool & 65 in the B Pool. 17 spots left.

Here is a copy of the Course Specs for the weekend. A copy will also be handed out to each player when the check in.

Comment

99/alaskan way viaduct closed Sat AM

Just a heads up...Looks like I-5 to Michigan is the way to go for those coming from the North.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/News/2011/06/060711_99.htm

5 a.m. Saturday, June 11: All SR 99 lanes between the West Seattle Bridge and Battery Street Tunnel will close.
                  10 a.m. Saturday, June 11: Northbound SR 99 between S. Royal Brougham Way and the Battery Street Tunnel will reopen.
                  5 a.m. Monday, June 13: The remaining sections of SR 99 between the West Seattle Bridge and Battery Street Tunnel will reopen.
                  PDGA 42602
                  Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

So far this is a kick ass tourney! To all of those involved your doing a Killer job! Thank You!

Comment

Indeed! Very nice! Best Tourney this year for me. Well done.
                      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Scores

Comment

Nice work on the Battle. Great weekend and even greater disc golf!! Thanks for all of your hard works guys!!

Comment

I'm already home. Thank you for getting things rapped up fairly quickly.

Courses were beautiful. I can see there's been some serious hours spent out at both getting things in shape. We all appreciate the hard work.

Congratulations to my good friends Brody Miller and Josh Westmoreland for their wins in Open and Advance.

Comment

Congratulations to Eric Illg for winning Adv Masters. All that work you do at Seatac brought you some serious karma and mojo. Way to go!

Comment

Final Scores

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X