Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raymond Sieck Invitational May 14/15 Ft. Steilacoom

Pierce County Disc Golf Players Association Presents

The Raymond Sieck Invitational ( Celebrating 25 years of service)

May 14th & 15th
    Ft. Steilacoom Disc Golf Course NW/SE 3 rounds
    B TieróWSS event #3
    144 players 72 pros 72 ams
    Player Packs Raffle CTPs
    Raymond has been the course pro at fort steilacoom for 25 years and helped 1000's of disc golfers get started and promoted the sport through out pierce county
    We all should take better care in our courses

Who's invited and how is it decided? I love the idea of an invitational though.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

'Invitational' doesn't always mean you need an invite. I'd venture to guess that's the case here, especially since it's a series event.
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

more to come soon

Comment

Registration for the Raymond Sieck Invitational is now live.

RSI online registration
          WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Great graphic!

Comment

picked up discs

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
              more to come soon
              picked up the plastic for the Raymond Seick event today from jason coke and got some great discs for the player packs. so the players that get signed up before others will get better plastic in there packs so get on it and don't wait to long

Comment

... got some great discs for the player packs. so the players that get signed up before others will get better plastic in there packs so get on it and don't wait to long
                Isn't this favoritism? Shouldn't the PP be assembled not custom built.
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  jub go be a @#%$ on your own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can do my player packs anyway i want

Comment

Hmmm... that seems like a bit of a stretch JubJub.

Explain to me how rewarding people who sign up early for an event equals favoritism? It sounds like a reasonable motivational tool to me. I sure hope my holding back some of the lighter weight discs for ladies doesn't get me accused of semi-sexist favoritism? Sheesh.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

jub go be a @#%$ on your own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can do my player packs anyway i want
                      took the words right out my mouth

Comment

To reward those who pre register to give the TD an easier time running the tournament is an idea many TD's use... like "first 30 to register get a bonus in their package"...

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Hmmm... that seems like a bit of a stretch JubJub.

Explain to me how rewarding people who sign up early for an event equals favoritism? It sounds like a reasonable motivational tool to me. I sure hope my holding back some of the lighter weight discs for ladies doesn't get me accused of semi-sexist favoritism? Sheesh.
                          sorry you had to find out now Bullseye, maybe if you borrow my hearing aids and you can hear the muttering under their breaths about your sexist favoritism behavior...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            sorry you had to find out now Bullseye, maybe if you borrow my hearing aids and you can hear the muttering under their breaths about your sexist favoritism behavior...
                            Ha. Guilty as charged!
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                              To reward those who pre register to give the TD an easier time running the tournament is an idea many TD's use... like "first 30 to register get a bonus in their package"...
                              WOW its nice to see players agree with me for once. THANKS

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X