X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARK and TEAM,
    Good job and Thank you. Best tournament I've attended at the Fort. Being a member of MCDG, I appreciate all the man hours that went into presenting the course in the condition it was in. Paying tribute to a more worthy of a man for 25 years of promoting disc golf in the northwest will be unheard of in our lifetimes. (At least mine. AGM1) During the awards ceremony, I was touched to see the pleasure and genuine happyness come over Raymond's face when grown men were giving him hugs for their appreciation and effection for him. Made the rain melt away.
    Disc Golf seems to be on the fast track currently here in the northwest and the team from Steily is definately one of the high octane contributors.

Thanks again for a great tournament, stay thirsty my friends.
    FISH

Comment

I noticed that the 3rd round score of one of the women I played with is incorrect. Who do I talk to about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
        I noticed that the 3rd round score of one of the women I played with is incorrect. Who do I talk to about that?
        Mark Kilmer, but if you shoot me a PM with the details, I will be seeing him today (for reals this time) to take care of the ratings n stuff.
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
          let me know tanya and i will correct it
          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

I too would like to thank Mark, Raymond, and the rest of the gang for a great tourney. I'll be sporting my shirt and towel all summer. Looking forward to FSO!
            PDGA 42602
            Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment