The Raymond Sieck Invitational May 14/15 Ft. Steilacoom Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    MARK and TEAM,
    Good job and Thank you. Best tournament I've attended at the Fort. Being a member of MCDG, I appreciate all the man hours that went into presenting the course in the condition it was in. Paying tribute to a more worthy of a man for 25 years of promoting disc golf in the northwest will be unheard of in our lifetimes. (At least mine. AGM1) During the awards ceremony, I was touched to see the pleasure and genuine happyness come over Raymond's face when grown men were giving him hugs for their appreciation and effection for him. Made the rain melt away.
    Disc Golf seems to be on the fast track currently here in the northwest and the team from Steily is definately one of the high octane contributors.

    Thanks again for a great tournament, stay thirsty my friends.
    FISH

    Comment


    • #47
      I noticed that the 3rd round score of one of the women I played with is incorrect. Who do I talk to about that?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
        I noticed that the 3rd round score of one of the women I played with is incorrect. Who do I talk to about that?
        Mark Kilmer, but if you shoot me a PM with the details, I will be seeing him today (for reals this time) to take care of the ratings n stuff.
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule


        4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

        Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
          I noticed that the 3rd round score of one of the women I played with is incorrect. Who do I talk to about that?
          let me know tanya and i will correct it
          We all should take better care in our courses

          Comment


          • #50
            I too would like to thank Mark, Raymond, and the rest of the gang for a great tourney. I'll be sporting my shirt and towel all summer. Looking forward to FSO!
            PDGA 42602
            Chainbangerz DGC #32

            Comment


            • #51
              it's been 2 weeks and no prizes have been posted yet -

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by PuttsRrad View Post
                it's been 2 weeks and no prizes have been posted yet -
                had some issues and needed info from the PDGA before i could turn it all in.
                We all should take better care in our courses

                Comment


                • #53
                  Welcome all more like welcome your own.

                  Originally posted by Karl Hungus View Post
                  I too would like to thank Mark, Raymond, and the rest of the gang for a great tourney. I'll be sporting my shirt and towel all summer. Looking forward to FSO!
                  I will have to actually give feedback on how the tourney was from an actual outsiders perspective.
                  Negs. And pos.
                  1. No stamped ray sieck discs. Really even for sale or 1 in the players Pack would have been nice. Instead I get a roc. and no mini disc either its no more than $5 a mini.
                  1. A dry fit and a towel. Great to have in the players pack. Your ladies had my name on my bag so check in was easy.
                  2. I am an intermediate player from eastern wa. Cheap if I have ever seen one ran on script money for divisions. Go talk to the TD of the aloha and learn how to budget to make it possible for people who travel 200+ miles who get 1st-half the field to get script. I was 13th in aloha and got $9 of script, yeah not a lot but it was something plus I would be more inclined to purchase something. Seriously it's also something that makes int and adv from Eastern WA want to come play over there.
                  2. Trophies were neat for the top player.
                  3. The games portion and side events were ran poorly. No coordination on who's in charge you have 6 events going on at once. Again structure...
                  3. You had these games which was awesome because I have neverhad mini, speed, or t.r.c.

                  Overall if this wasn't part of the w.s.s. then I would not have come. And it really makes me not want to play fso because of my experience with this tourney. Good luck next year
                  "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
                  -K Gas

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    IF you didnt hear them before the tourney they said that they didnt make RSI discs out of respect for the other tourneys and series selling discs. I thought the players pack was fine. I wish I would have got a roc....
                    www.rewindb.com

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by kylesmart View Post
                      I will have to actually give feedback on how the tourney was from an actual outsiders perspective.
                      Negs. And pos.
                      1. No stamped ray sieck discs. Really even for sale or 1 in the players Pack would have been nice. Instead I get a roc. and no mini disc either its no more than $5 a mini.
                      1. A dry fit and a towel. Great to have in the players pack. Your ladies had my name on my bag so check in was easy.
                      2. I am an intermediate player from eastern wa. Cheap if I have ever seen one ran on script money for divisions. Go talk to the TD of the aloha and learn how to budget to make it possible for people who travel 200+ miles who get 1st-half the field to get script. I was 13th in aloha and got $9 of script, yeah not a lot but it was something plus I would be more inclined to purchase something. Seriously it's also something that makes int and adv from Eastern WA want to come play over there.
                      2. Trophies were neat for the top player.
                      3. The games portion and side events were ran poorly. No coordination on who's in charge you have 6 events going on at once. Again structure...
                      3. You had these games which was awesome because I have neverhad mini, speed, or t.r.c.

                      Overall if this wasn't part of the w.s.s. then I would not have come. And it really makes me not want to play fso because of my experience with this tourney. Good luck next year
                      Your issues, however petty, will not be found at the FSO. You should still play it. It's an event that I am super bummed that I cannot make this year. Rideout + Gwillim = nothing but a blast.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X