Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well as an active player if there is no "need" to sign up earliy then i sign up when i can

Comment

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
      jub go be a @#%$ on your own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can do my player packs anyway i want
      I agree with Mark 110%!!! He can make his players pack any way he chooses, and you can justify how much money you want to take out of next years CSI. At least Mark is giving people a fair warning...

Comment

If you are not signed up by next Monday the 9th of may, you may not get a dry fit shirt in your player pack. i have to have the order in by noon on Monday.
        We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

If you are not signed up by next Monday the 9th of may, you may not get a dry fit shirt in your player pack. i have to have the order in by noon on Monday.
          Any other FW1 signing up that you know of? I really want to go but have been holding off registering because I don't want to pay and then show up and be told that there are not enough ladies to make a division ):

I'll also be super bummed if I miss out on a great PP though (:

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Ha. Guilty as charged!
            I won't hold it aginist you Jeff.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

OK, I'm all signed up... now for the rest of the ladies to do so!!

Comment

Does anybody know where I can camp out around the Fort Steilacoom area? Also, if there is anywhere to camp, anybody want to go in on a campsite?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                  Any other FW1 signing up that you know of? I really want to go but have been holding off registering because I don't want to pay and then show up and be told that there are not enough ladies to make a division ):

I'll also be super bummed if I miss out on a great PP though (:
                  hate to say it but you do need 4 to make a div.
                  We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

So how does that work for the WSS? I have to play in 4 tourneys and can't play intermediate because of my rating. Do I just play? WA disc golf is starting to really frustrate me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                      So how does that work for the WSS? I have to play in 4 tourneys and can't play intermediate because of my rating. Do I just play? WA disc golf is starting to really frustrate me.
                      To my knowledge you are required 4 events to "qualify" for the series. No where does it say that you have to have 4 events in the same division .
                      I will attempt to bring this up on the WSS group and make sure. ....message posted to the board.

-kris
                      Last edited by Cerrgurry; May 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                        To my knowledge you are required 4 events to "qualify" for the series. No where does it say that you have to have 4 events in the same division .
                        I will attempt to bring this up on the WSS group and make sure. ....message posted to the board.

-kris
                        i was told last year that if i started the wss in ma2 and my rating took me out of ma2....that i in fact could finish the wss in ma2.....but that was last year

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                          i was told last year that if i started the wss in ma2 and my rating took me out of ma2....that i in fact could finish the wss in ma2.....but that was last year
                          I was also told by another TD that if I start in FW1 that I have to complete the series in FW1. This came up because my official rating is based in one tourney but my updated rating will be in the intermediate range. Who do I talk to in order to find out for sure.

Comment

sure ur rating would have u playing down in fw2....if tru u can still play in fw1 if u wish.....u can playin up a division if u wish...a rating is to stop ppl from playing down....a pro rated person playing in am....ur a 935+ rated playin in intermediate

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                              sure ur rating would have u playing down in fw2....if tru u can still play in fw1 if u wish.....u can playin up a division if u wish...a rating is to stop ppl from playing down....a pro rated person playing in am....ur a 935+ rated playin in intermediate
                              I'm use with playing FW1... I'm just wondering then what happens if there are not enough registered for the division.

Comment

From the rule book: "...the director shall offer for competition any division which has four or more players that are eligible and wishing to compete. TDs may offer divisions with less than four players at their discretion." (Section 2.1.J)

It seems crazy to me that we would push women out of playing in their own field for the entire WSS just because there aren't 4 or more of them.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X