Chainbangers Series Northside/Southside Openers - April 9th and 10th - 1-day PDGA C's Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Getty - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can make it!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I had high hopes, but the flight is full Sunday which means I have to leave Saturday AM instead. Still working on it though, I might get lucky...

Comment

I've updated the player lists and have also heard from a lot of folks who are planning on coming. Is it too early to say that the weather looks stellar for this weekend?

SeaTac is looking beautiful thanks to CSI, the Jubstar, and the Chainbangerz work crews - so come get your Tac on this Saturday
        'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

I'm glad Wedgerton signed up.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
            Should be good to go now.
            Sorry weird gliche
            The Whidbey Island Disc Golf group seems to be "on tour" this weekend (Olympia - Saturday), and we'll be making a stop to play the Sunday tourney with a few players in tow!!

Is there a raffle Sunday? If so www.DiscAddiction.com would like to make a donation

We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday at the Terrace!
            www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
            www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

No raffles planned, but perhaps a little CTP would make for a nice donation
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

One day tourney at the tac. I'm all over that like disc dorks on CE plastic!
                Read this ^

Comment

Yup very cool that this is going on tomorrow. There is room it looks like and you can come and sign up tomorrow morning if interested, just thought I would throw that out there last minute. See you tomorrow!
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

With the recent tourney troubles in the area, I wanted to post up payout info ahead of time.

Pro's - Entry =$27 ($3 non-club member extra)
                    PDGA fees - $1 per player
                    Basket Raffle fee - $1 per player
                    Fund raising for Seatac baskets! - $5

Payout = $20 per player in each division, plus CTP's, plus entry (3 events) into the basket raffle

Am's - Entry = $27 ($3 non-club member extra)
                    PDGA fees - $1 per player
                    Basket Raffle fee - $1 per player
                    Fund raising for Seatac baskets! - $5
                    Freakin' sweet custom stamped CFR Glow disc (& mini) - $15 (usually valued at $20)

Payout after players package = $5 per player but we'll bump this up a little bit, plus CTP's, plus entry (3 events) into the basket raffle

If you've got questions, I'm more than happy to answer
                    Last edited by cefire; April 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM.
                    'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Opener weekend is upon us! Weather still looks great for tomorrow.

This is your reminder that registration will run from 8:30-9:30am - signup before then or feel the wrath of the anal-retentive TD

We'll meet up at tournament central by hole 8
                      Last edited by cefire; April 8th, 2011, 06:43 PM.
                      'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                        feel the wrath of the anal-retentive TD
                        I have never been more tempted to play an event! No, seriously, from one anal-retentive TD to another!
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I Wish I could be out there playing! Super bummed Hope you guys and gals have an awesome time and play well!

Comment

Sorry you missed it to...........it was super awesome. Weather was sweet........course was in good shape minus the little bit of flooding on #18 and andrew set up some super sweet alternate holes that for some reason i could not gather up enough talent to take advantage of any of them.

Second round was 17 holes.........#2 was tucked left toward #1 teepad............#8 was set left between #7 basket and the oringinal spot..........#17 was set left about 120 ft from the orginal spot toward #18 teepad. The challenge was shooting from #14 teepad and going all the way to #15 basket.......took a six on it which i feel pretty good. I feel i could of snag a five, but four is out of the question.
                            WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Thanks again everybody for coming out today - I'm looking forward to Terrace tomorrow

Results for the Southside are up, just send me a message if something looks wonky : http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64495
                              Last edited by cefire; April 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM.
                              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Great time out there today. Thanks to chainbangers and Andrew for a well ran tournament.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X