• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
    I'll contribute one unopened bag of jalapeno seeds. That is all
    That might just be enough to help!!

Comment

Mike,
      just wondering if the layout to the southeast and/or northwest courses are going to be changed for the fso. I keep seeing some stakes out on the southeast course and cant help but think those may be alternate basket placements.

For example is hole 3 going to be over the road with some ob making is an island? Is hole 13 going to be moved about 60 feet further and to the left of the orginal placement?

Just like to be a little more prepared if there will be changes.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

By the end of the day today –

I should have both courses completely flagged. I will put a flag on each tee pad with the course initials & hole number. I will also put a flag on each basket or temp location with the course initials & hole number.

The hole number will follow the map. These holes are organized differently than normal – so make sure you use the map. The course specs will explain all necessary details for each hole.

Map

I just adjusted the course specs. Sorry, I hope not too many of you have already printed a copy. I changed the info on SE 6. I took out all the weird ob rules and simplified it to be a little more uniform. I hope this ends up creating less confusion in the long run.

Course Specs

A flagged stake with ribbons will be in the location of the basket position.

Last edited by Rideout; June 29th, 2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: Adjustment to the course specs
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
          The hole number will follow the map. These holes are organized differently than normal so make sure you use the map. The course specs will explain all necessary details for each hole.
          The SE course looks epic. Can't wait for this weekend. Thanks for posting the maps and course info beforehand and for all your hard work Mike. Nice talking to you Sunday at the BSF.

Comment

After getting the thumbs up from the Pierce County Disc Golf Club, I'm pleased to announce that

Jay & Des Reading will be taking over the Fort Steilacoom Dubs on Thursday night!!!!

Jay & Des will be giving a free clinic to sharpen up your skills at about 5:00. This should last about an hour and then they'll host a random dubs at the course.

More details will be coming soon.

You won't want to miss this.

Comment

THANKS MIKE

THOSE COURSES LOOK PRETTY SICK......WOW........I THINK A LITTLE PEE JUST CAME OUT. WHOOPS......DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD.......

I THINK I MIGHT BE SICK.........
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Amateur Divisions are now full. To get on the wait list - email Mike Rideout with your Name, PDGA #, & Division. You may also call and leave a message.

mikerideout@challengediscgolf.com

Comment

Camping, CouchSurf, Backyard Space?

So My girlfriend and I are driving up from Portland late Friday afternoon. Im playing advanced and she has to sit this one out with a sprained ankle. We are looking for camping recommendations, friendly locals willing to put us up for two nights, or a yard to set up a tent (maybe with bathroom and kitchen privileges).

What are other out-of-towners doing? Haven't seen any discussion on this.

Thanks for any help. -Aaron

Comment

Flier from Jay & Des Reading for the Thursday night dubs.

Flier

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                      After getting the thumbs up from the Pierce County Disc Golf Club, I'm pleased to announce that

Jay & Des Reading will be taking over the Fort Steilacoom Dubs on Thursday night!!!!

Jay & Des will be giving a free clinic to sharpen up your skills at about 5:00. This should last about an hour and then they'll host a random dubs at the course.
                      this is awesome, Mike. so THAT's what you were waiting to talk to Jay about when I saw you sunday at the Fling...

were they planning on coming up for FSO anyway or did you talk them into it on the spot, you sly dog?
                      anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by killa View Post
                        this is awesome, Mike. so THAT's what you were waiting to talk to Jay about when I saw you sunday at the Fling...

were they planning on coming up for FSO anyway or did you talk them into it on the spot, you sly dog?
                        This is a prime example of a very good TD going above and beyond... wtg Mike.
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                          This is a prime example of a very good TD going above and beyond... wtg Mike.
                          +1
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Are dubs still on for Friday or just Thursday?

Comment

Yes, BYOP dubs will still be going on Friday.

Comment

I made an adjustment to the course specs. The link on the earlier post will go to the correct course specs now too.

The only change was made to SE 6. I simplified it by taking out the weird ob rules.

Course Specs

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X