X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jWest View Post
    can anyone tell me how it is possible that a 1001 rated player is signed up in advanced?
    Collegiate disc golf eligibility requirements.

http://ncdgu.com/eligibility

In order to compete for the title of Collegiate Disc Golf Team Champion, each member of the team shall meet the following criteria:

A. Currently registered as a student at an accredited college/university.

B. If the student is also a member of the Professional Disc Golf Association, he/she must maintain amateur status.

Comment

After the Jun 21st rating update he will no longer be 1000 rated...

Comment

okie dokie, just looked odd enough i thought i would ask. i'm sure he'll get flipped enough shit from people in his own division that i'll back off

Comment

Originally posted by jWest View Post
          okie dokie, just looked odd enough i thought i would ask. i'm sure he'll get flipped enough shit from people in his own division that i'll back off
          Looks like he shot super hot in his first PDGA event! He carded a 1044 rated round along with several 980-990 rounds. He has played a few other tourneys since then and although he did well, I don't think he will be able to hang on to the 1000 rating.

Congrats to him for winning the College Disc Golf Championships and I deff look forward to playing against him in the FSO.

Comment

Where are all the touring pros that were suppose to make it up from the Beaver State Fling?

Comment

I hate to ask questions that may have already been answered elsewhere but I did look on the registration link and read all the posts in this thread and I am wondering when online registration closes for FSO? I still have a small possibility of being able to play but won't know until much closer to showtime. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Online registration will stay open until the tourney is filled. As soon as there are 72 amateurs or 72 pros, I'll start a waitlist for either am or pro. As we get within a couple days of the tourney, I'll take players from the waitlist and attempt to balance the two pools to get as many players on the courses as possible.
                WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Have you always wanted to try throwing the Discraft Buzz but didnít want to buy it before you were able to get your hands on it and give at whirl???

Good News!!!
                  Scott Papa will be out there between rounds on Saturday for the

Discraft Test Drive

This gives people an opportunity to talk first hand to someone who knows a lot about Discraft plastic and a chance to throw a whole bunch of the Discraft plastic out into the field.

Thanks Scott

Comment

Originally posted by rideout View Post
                    have you always wanted to try throwing the discraft buzz but didnít want to buy it before you were able to get your hands on it and give at whirl???

Good news!!!
                    Scott papa will be out there between rounds on saturday for the

discraft test drive

this gives people an opportunity to talk first hand to someone who knows a lot about discraft plastic and a chance to throw a whole bunch of the discraft plastic out into the field.

Thanks scott
                    yes..........last year scott did this and i was able to try a elite z drone and i have to say because of that i have one of the best midrange discs in my bag to date...........thank you.
                    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

I’m sure Dave is a great person, but REVOLUTION dropped the ball big time and I don’t see myself ever doing business with them again (I’d still buy a bag from them). Dave at REVOLUTION did not meet the discussed schedule nor did Dave inform me that the schedule wouldn’t be kept. His product is excellent, but I will not put myself into a position again where I’m relying on him to be punctual or even informative.

Anyway, I do appreciate the deal REVOLUTION did give and I’m happy I will receive bags before the tourney.

REVOLUTION is sending me 55 bags (was expecting to have 100 ready to receive printing on the 17th). A few have been promised to volunteers, so I’ll probably have around 50 for the 72 amateur players. I have put together a contact list for the first 45 amateur players that have signed up. If you are one of those first 45, you should receive an email soon, if not, contact me. There are other things I have available for player’s packs and those on the list of the first 45 amateur players will get to choose whether they want one of the bags or one of the other products I have available. Every amateur signing up from here on out will get their choice of player’s pack in the order they signed up.

Man, Steily is looking fantastic right now. Fairways are getting freshly mowed and the sun is finally coming out a little. Lots of info will be coming soon.

Mike Rideout
                      Last edited by Rideout; June 21st, 2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

I want to play!! sponsor me! hahaha

Comment

Sorry to hear about your problems with Revo. Sadly, you are just the latest in a long line of dissatisfied customers. They may have a quality product, except for the dual pack imo, but their customer service and communication are nothing short of awful.

On a brighter note, the tourney sounds awesome! I have only played FS once, but I absolutely loved it. The two layouts that I played (SW/NE or SE/NW?) definitely had their own flavor, but I really enjoyed them both. I'll be seeing you next year when after I get to know the courses a little better (and when I'm not totally tapped out after 3 A-Tiers).

Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by KCunique View Post
                            I want to play!! sponsor me! hahaha
                            I'll contribute one unopened bag of jalapeno seeds. That is all
                            Read this ^

Comment

There will be dubs on FRIDAY July 1 at 4pm start time. It will be bring your own partner PRO and AM div. cost will be $15 a player we will be playing the south fort course. On Thursday june 30 we will be playing the north fort course and it will be our normal club ACE POT Thursday night dubs $10 per player random teams with 3 CTPs for cash. ACE pot is now at $170 should be $200 by then. Hope to see some players from beaver come up and get some knowledge from the locals. contact me for more info mkilmer13@gmail.com
                              We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Nooooo! I signed up partly because of the bag... and I think I just missed the cutoff. Grrrr...

Now I'm just going to have to win the thing to get enough scrip to buy one...

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                                Iím sure Dave is a great person, but REVOLUTION dropped the ball big time and I donít see myself ever doing business with them again (Iíd still buy a bag from them). Dave at REVOLUTION did not meet the discussed schedule nor did Dave inform me that the schedule wouldnít be kept. His product is excellent, but I will not put myself into a position again where Iím relying on him to be punctual or even informative.

Anyway, I do appreciate the deal REVOLUTION did give and Iím happy I will receive bags before the tourney.

REVOLUTION is sending me 55 bags (was expecting to have 100 ready to receive printing on the 17th). A few have been promised to volunteers, so Iíll probably have around 50 for the 72 amateur players. I have put together a contact list for the first 45 amateur players that have signed up. If you are one of those first 45, you should receive an email soon, if not, contact me. There are other things I have available for playerís packs and those on the list of the first 45 amateur players will get to choose whether they want one of the bags or one of the other products I have available. Every amateur signing up from here on out will get their choice of playerís pack in the order they signed up.

Man, Steily is looking fantastic right now. Fairways are getting freshly mowed and the sun is finally coming out a little. Lots of info will be coming soon.

Mike Rideout

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X