X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free juniors clinic # two - Riverside June 18

Its time for planning to start on the second coming of the free juniors clinic. The event will be held in June once again. I have to consult the calendars to pick an exact date. More than likely I will hold the event at Riverside again but Steilly is also an option.

The goal is to make it bigger and better than last year. It is going to be hard to top nearly $1200 in free stuff for 15 kids. Not to mention the free lessons from some of Washingtons top male and female disc golfers but I am going to try.

I am again keeping the event free of charge to any junior willing to participate. I would like to have at least a disc, mini, sticker, and a shirt for each kid plus give aways and suprises.

I will be begging for shwag until the day of the event so if you've got it the kids will love it.

LAST YEAR

If you know someone that would like to attend send me a message here, email redfivediscgolf@gmail.com, or call Chris Waugh @ 253) 632-4557.
    Provide kids name, gender, age, and shirt size.

More info to come.

Thanks,
    Chris Waugh
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

June 18th looks about perfect for a free juniors clinic.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

is this still happening? a couple of the guys i work with have just started playing with there kids and are interested n check this stuff out

Comment

Mia Mazza..9...f..10/12

Zoe Mazza..7...f..8/10

and of course i will be there to help and do what i can

Comment

This is happening.

Riverside disc golf course on June 18th.
          10am start.
          Ages 5 to 19 (give or take on experience and attention span)
          Free of charge. Kids get a day of lessons from some of washingtons top professional disc golfers.
          I havent had the time I had last year to beg for shwag but I plan to have a free disc, shirt, and mini for the first 20 kids. I am planning for more but can only guarentee the first 20 a players pack of some sort.
          Games and give aways will also be a part of the day.

If you want to register a child give me name, age, gender, and shirt size.

This is a free event and all donations go out to the kids. If you have some light discs or some plastic just sitting around and want to donate please do. I am excepting anything disc golf related. Discs, minis, stickers, clothing, towels. You got it we will give it away.

For more info or to register email redfivediscgolf@gmail.com

Chris Waugh
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Hello Chris ~
            I've 2 new players for the clinic.

Connor Mitchell - 14 - male - adult large
            Spencer Mitchell - 14 - male - adult large

Comment

We have some really cute Chick Flick shirts from 2 years ago in small sizes. Probably enough for all the girls playing. Just adult smalls and xs left, I think. Let me know how we can get them to you

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
                We have some really cute Chick Flick shirts from 2 years ago in small sizes. Probably enough for all the girls playing. Just adult smalls and xs left, I think. Let me know how we can get them to you
                Awesome! Thanks. We had 7 girls last year, I think. Hope the turn out is as good this year. I will PM you.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

We're seriously thinking about this. Can you tell me a little bit more? How long does it last? What is the format: All instruction; instruction + a round; something else?

Thanks!

Comment

We will check in at 10am. Start around 11. Break for lunch about 1. (Possibly catered) come back about 2 for a few holes then games and give aways until about 3 or 4. We will have a demo from the pros for a few holes as they describe what they throw, how and why they throw a disc or shot.

We will split the kids up by age and go through stations. Putting, approach, and driving as well as some extras for the older kids.

Confirmed instructors for now are

John Anderson
                    Chris Waugh
                    Mike Cain

A list of registered player to come when I get off my phone and on the computer.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Sounds awesome. Thanks.

Comment

registered list

Bhrahsten Waugh 7 year old boy small shirt
                        Mia Mazza 9 year old girl
                        Zoe Mazza 7 year old girl
                        Connor Mitchell 14 year old boy large shirt
                        Spencer Mitchell 14 year old boy large shirt
                        Spencer Stuart 13 year old boy
                        Ian Stuart 10 year old boy
                        Riley Stuart 7 year old boy
                        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I won't be able to make that weekend but this may be something good to organize in the PDX area. Wheels are a spinning and the emails will be a flying. Thanks for the inspiration.
                          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

registered list

Bhrahsten Waugh 7 year old boy small shirt
                            Mia Mazza 9 year old girl
                            Zoe Mazza 7 year old girl
                            Connor Mitchell 14 year old boy large shirt
                            Spencer Mitchell 14 year old boy large shirt
                            Spencer Stuart 13 year old boy
                            Ian Stuart 10 year old boy
                            Riley Stuart 7 year old boy
                            Matthew Hill 12 year boy Y- A-S
                            Jayden Johnson 13year old boy M-L shirt
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

www.DiscAddiction.com would like to donate a custom dyed mini for every junior player. We're even willing to let the kids (or parents ) pick the design they'd like on the mini Visit us online to see the available mini designs.

If we can have the players/ parents visit us online, and then post or PM us the design they would like NO LATER THAN June 1 we will have them ready for the player's packs!

So glad you guys keep working towards getting the kids involved!
                              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X