Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just be there at dawn like the rest of us, and if the government doesn't shut down, we'll have a great time (or even if they do)!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
      I registered online but noticed there is a staggered start. How do I find out what time to come? Thanks
      The flyer clearly states the check in times and start times. It all depends on what division your in. The course should be set up by 7:30. Anyone can play it at that time however check in for intermediate and masters is 7:30-8:00 with players meeting at 8:15 and start time of 8:30

Comment

Hope noone is going to let a little rain ruin the day. It should be decent with some rain but anyone that has not registered yet may show up in the morning to sign up. first come first serve. I have 56 spots for each pool, which intermediate should fill first, if it does then we will allow anyone else to play up to a higher division to get in...none can play down though!!!! See you bright and early

Comment

Thanks to everyone that made the tournament possible. I had a great time, and learned a lot about wind both in the clinic, and on the course.

Comment

Had a great time. Thanks to all who helped make it happen. Thank you to all of the sponsors.

Phillip Kurtz

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X