Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third?

Comment

Battle at the Barracks (update)

I will be posting current registration after one week. I hope that we can get a solid group of open player's to give Feldberg a run. I will be having some fun putting contests as well. We should have around 20 discs to give away. (If anyone has any to donate it would be greatly appreciated) Also, if anyone is interested in volunteering please let me know. I need a couple people who are not going to be playing to help out with cooking/serving. All you Pro's out there (Nate, Dion, Skellenger, Miller, Christensen, McAllister, Phillips) I know there out there!!! Put the word out, lets give the Ams something to watch....especially during the long drive competition!!!!
      Last edited by holdin8; March 13th, 2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

um.... cant remember if i registered or not last night haha, any way to see the current reg list? thanks

Logan Miller

Comment

Originally posted by 907miller View Post
          um.... cant remember if i registered or not last night haha, any way to see the current reg list? thanks

Logan Miller
          I have not seen your registration yet however it can take up to 24 hours before I see it.

Comment

Registration will close April 5th. If there are any spots left at that time I will be trying to fill them the day of. So far, pretty slow sign up people!!! There is lots of room in this tourney. Spread the word.

Comment

The first Registration list is up. Pretty slim.....Lots of room! Here is the current list http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...1/registration

Comment

Still looking for volunteers. Anyone interested please contact Jason Back

Comment

weird question: im a 936 rated player, but i dont need more script, and since the prices are the same, i think ill play open. would it be possible to throw distance on the am side but play singles on the pro side? or is that too confusing? thanks, looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by 907miller View Post
                    weird question: im a 936 rated player, but i dont need more script, and since the prices are the same, i think ill play open. would it be possible to throw distance on the am side but play singles on the pro side? or is that too confusing? thanks, looking forward to it
                    Im ok with you entering the long drive competition as an Am as long as your rating is below a 970. This is a tourney that is meant to be a lot of fun and it gives people a chance to play up if they so choose. However, if I hear a lot of people complaining then It will be according to the division that you play in during the tourney with an option of competing in a higher category for the long drive competition. Also remember in order to make the long drive worth wild, it will cost a dollar a throw per person per division winner takes all (in your division).

Comment

wish i could go to this it was fun the first time i did it
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      74 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                        wish i could go to this it was fun the first time i did it
                        Me too. You can always volunteer!!

Comment

registration

Battle at the Barracks is getting close to the closing deadline. If any spots are still available, then I will be taking cash only the day of the tournament. If you do not sign up online you will need to come early--before your pool check in time. Again registration closes April 5th, 2011 The divisions will be set April 5th. That means if you play in a certain division but wait to sign up the day of, then your division may not be available. I am doing this because we are going to be having trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for each division however I need to order the trophies early enough to have them for the tourney. Tell Your Friends!!!

Comment

Battle at the Barracks is less than a week away. Registration closes tomorrow. Those of you who choose to wait till the day of the tournament to sign up will be charged an extra $2.00 for the tournament. We have been trying to order trophies and lunch for the current list which means that someone will be inconvenienced (we may have to run last minute to get more food and potentially extra for the permit depending upon how many people are late comers) Sign up tonight to insure your spot!!!!

Comment

There will be day of registration for those of you who were unable to sign up online. The cost of the tournament the day of will be $27. This will help cover the last minute food and permit costs. Also, bring extra cash for the long drive competition and for the raffle. There is some good plastic, mini basket, and lots of other swag to raffle and give away. Thanks to Disc Golf Depot, By The Bottle, and Athletes corner for their donations. See you Sunday...Pray for no rain!!!!

Comment

I registered online but noticed there is a staggered start. How do I find out what time to come? Thanks

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X