Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't we have issues last year - like the TD winning his own raffle or something - it is starting to come back to me : ). We can't let Jusin win this year.

Comment

With the amount of players coming out and how tired I am getting this whole thing together. I think I may just enjoy the friuts of my labor and watch the disc golf community enjoy themselves. Maybe not but im leaning that way.

Comment

Yea, just hang out and drink beer. I could live with that !

Comment

A TD that enters his own raffle? Are you sure about that? Sounds kind of Breakaway Disc-ish...

Is there any room left in this event? I returned early from my road trip, and would love to complete in it...
          Last edited by TreeLove; June 18th, 2011, 07:49 AM.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

In my defense I have never held a raffle. Stus prob just sore that last year I birdied the last 3 holes to beat him by 1 stroke! I will hold a spot for you Gawain. Im glad you made it back and get to play.

Comment

Also on an important side note: This is a day or registration event. Prob be the last time I dont take pre registration. There has been more interest in this event than I first thought. I plan on capping the event at 90 players. If you have contacted me I have saved you a spot. Im pretty sure everyone will be able to play and am just posting this so there are no surprises and to get it out there. Also people who want to volunteer will recieve a players pack and free lunch.

Comment

The TD hit his own ace pot!

Comment

Spot

Justin can you save spots for Chain Damage?
                  CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

You gotta give me more than that. How am I suppossed to know what chain damage is?

Comment

Hey just giving you a heads up my friend and myself are on our way to the course from lakewood wa. Can you save us a spot our shirt size large for both of us.
                      T.D.G.P.A #380

SUMO

Comment

I have a block of spots saved for all the Tacoma golfers coming down. I gaurantee you a spot in this event. Thank you for making the drive.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                          The pour went well today and I am beyond happy to report that Bonniville has concrete tee pads on all 18 holes!!!!!!!!! Also due to the size and layout of our course there will be plenty of mandos and O.B. to keep everyone out of harms way during the tounament. I am compling a comprehensive flyer to hand out to everone that describes how each hole plays. The course has also been renumbered to flow much smoother.
                          How Comprehensive? it better be in engrish justin.

Comment

hahaha. justin doesnt know what chain damage is....
                            in your face anthony.

Comment

Chain Damage

We will be bringing four players. Thanks Justin
                              CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

jonesy and I will be bringing ourselves (qty:2)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X