Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to bring or send the CTP's I have out to dubs this week. I have a opportunity to play in the King of the Lakes tourney in Tahoe and sadly am not gonna be able to make it out this year. If there is anything you need help with leading up to the event just let me know and I will do what I can. Thank you for all your hard work CGDG.

Comment

Thank you for your CTP donation. If I could play the Tahoe event I would prob skip my event as well! Looks like there is quite a bit of interest in this event. I am excited for that. I love to show that we have a strong DG community in the Gorge. Monday is the final pour and I cant wait to have this all be over with. Three years of fundraising and we have tee pads on all 18 at Bonneville. I cant wait for people to try them out and get some feed back.

Comment

Whalekillah, if you need a ride still.. PM me.

Comment

I'm thinking about playing this but I'm unsure which class to register for? Are there results from last year or just some any advice anyone has to offer? It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Jesse, for anyone to have an idea what to recommend, what course do you normally play and what is your average score there?

Comment

The pour went well today and I am beyond happy to report that Bonniville has concrete tee pads on all 18 holes!!!!!!!!! Also due to the size and layout of our course there will be plenty of mandos and O.B. to keep everyone out of harms way during the tounament. I am compling a comprehensive flyer to hand out to everone that describes how each hole plays. The course has also been renumbered to flow much smoother.

Comment

Originally posted by NW DiscGolfer View Post
                Jesse, for anyone to have an idea what to recommend, what course do you normally play and what is your average score there?
                Yeah that might be helpful.

I usually dance around par at lunchtime, average probably +8-10 at dabney (though i have parred every whole there at least once) and find a few too many trees at pier for me to keep score very often there. I just shot maybe a +15 or something at timber but I played like complete garbage. I blame the hangover.

I'd like to play with some better players so I can hopefully learn a few things but not be a nuisance.

Thanks!

Comment

Jesse come on out have some fun and play in the Rec. division. I think you will enjoy yourself.

Comment

Great thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I will be coming to this with whalekillah (Epker) and Graham. Anticipated arrival: 8:45am. Will be loading Stern's pro shop in his car so he can take it out there when he gets home in the morning from his long trip. Will also donate a couple of CTPs.

Anything else we should be thinking about? Any idea who is coming out to play Pro? Sounds like a good time at a fun course.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Looking forward to this event! You have been working hard on this course, and it definitely shows! Will be out there bright and early to help out. Yeah boy!

Comment

Sam I know of one person who will be playing pro. . . YOU!!!! No, I have no idea. I know Kilmer is coming down from Stilli and possibly Camo, if I get to play I will also join in the pro fun. Those two player alone will crush me but hey, nonsanctioned! Appreciate the CTPs and you helping out Gawain to make this happen. Painting tee numbers and distance on pads today. Can't wait for this grind to be over and for all the players to enjoy themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by columbia gorge discgolf View Post
                            Sam I know of one person who will be playing pro. . . YOU!!!!
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Two days left till the tourney!!.. Course is looking good. All tee pads are now concrete and have hole numbers and distance painted on them. Just a reminder. . . This event is for FUN!!! Please come out and enjoy your day at a fun course in a beautiful environment. The golf will be high quality with a laid back attitude and atmosphere. Paitence will have to be employed as this is a compact course. I have done my best to ease the congestion of events past but the course is what it is so there is still at least one area where congestion may occur. Most of us are in the middle of our PDGA season and I would like to have this event viewed as a break. Play great golf, relax and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait,this is a great course and now all the tee pads are in.Thanks for running this event see you Sunday Justin.
                                PDGA # 31451
                                2 Mini Aces
                                75 Aces
                                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                                BOB CABAL
                                DISCVANGO
                                JEFF ELLIOT
                                G-MAN
                                JORDAN LEWIS
                                JEFF HAGERTY
                                JAMES GARCELON
                                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X