Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snorkle

Originally posted by catalystdg View Post
    I'm bringing a snorkle
    If your drive on Porky #3 goes straight instead of heading to the pin hard over to the right you will need one. By the way there is a nice 4' wide creek right behind the pin at Porky #3. Be careful!

Comment

What time is the gate opening in the morning?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Early

Bob and Derrick will be out by 7:00. They want to get the sign-ups done. If you go early please go to them first and get signed up.....I still need a volunteer to take the basket from in front of the barn down to Hawk #10. If some one has a fat tire 4WD I'll let them risk taking it down there. There's a lot of mush out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
          There's a lot of mush out there!
          now theres AN UNDERSTATEMENT if i ever seen one ... stimpi.. you will need the mud bog race JUST to get out there and play but damn its a great place out there !!! gordy... PLEASE do not drive the tractor out in the lake again this year i dont think i could handle swimming in the mud to get it back out (again ) more then once a year is TO MUCH .. plz drive safe or bring a swimsuit next time .. oh b.t.w. ppl at last count there was 7 lakes 6 creeks AND that was just on one course !!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
            Which one of the courses has the most new water hazards? Just curious to see what course I'll be taking the most stroke reliefs on :P
            ALL OF THEM AT LAST COUNT THERE WAS 7 lakes and 6 creeks and that was just on porky !!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X