Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth is some where in nyc but i did find terrys yellow star valk in the shit right of shelton springs 15 it will be in the back of old gold subie at next team golf if i don ' t see you cats sooner than that

Comment

Originally posted by dan mc View Post
      Beth is some where in nyc but i did find terrys yellow star valk in the shit right of shelton springs 15 it will be in the back of old gold subie at next team golf if i don ' t see you cats sooner than that
      Thanks Dan, he makes the group look for that disc everytime we play....you saved us a bunch of time!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

"WIDE EYE PANIC"

Friday April 8th, 9pm

@ the 4TH AVE TAV. Oly,WA

$5 cover

The band wants to help raise money for Team Oly. C'mon down to the 4th Ave Tav, support the cause and listen to some great local music!

The party will continue at Ron and Kathy's house after the show with free camping, I can imagine some late night disc golf will be on the agenda as well!

Comment

It looks like about 12+ (a mix of AM men, women, rec and juniors) from WHIDBEY ISLAND will be down for this tourney.

www.DiscAddiction.com will also be donating a few items to the raffle as well.
          www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
          www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
            It looks like about 12+ (a mix of AM men, women, rec and juniors) from WHIDBEY ISLAND will be down for this tourney.

www.DiscAddiction.com will also be donating a few items to the raffle as well.
            That sounds great! We will see you guys Saturday morning!

Sounds like everything is coming together for this event. There will be a choice of bottom stamped Roc's or Aviar's in the players packs, and also some sweet Yauger Bomb shirts!

It looks like the raffle will have some pretty sweet swag to give away too!

The club will be signing people up for memberships on Saturday, we have some exciting things happening and we are looking to build our numbers!

Comment

Thanks again Guys for all the effort to put on this tournament... on behave of those of us from Whidbey Island, we had a blast!
              www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
              www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Originally posted by Yammits View Post
                Thanks again Guys for all the effort to put on this tournament... on behave of those of us from Whidbey Island, we had a blast!
                Thanks for coming down, and thanks for the swag for the raffle.

The food was great (bbq ribs w/ potato salad and beans)! The shirts are super cool (thanks Turis)! And the bottom stamped Roc's and Aviars we're a great addition to the players pack (thanks Disc Golf Depot)!

I would say it was a total success!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X