X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
    So, I had a employee quit on me and now I have to drop out of the Sushi...
    So pissed.

Anyway, I have a room at the Super 8 motel that won't refund me any of my monies but will allow someone to take the room. I'll let someone have it for real cheapy. I paid $158 for the weekend. Make me an offer and I'll send you the information.

Gonna miss all my buds this weekend......damn.
    Sorry to hear you guys can't make it, you will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
      Yea, that sucks Doug...BIG. How about the BSF?
      Gonna try and get in, we weren't "Invited". Must be that kid of mine and his big mouth!!

Now your going to have to eat Pizza alone.....

We'll miss Walla Walla!! Good Luck all!!
      Last edited by douglaselvis; April 27th, 2011, 08:01 AM. Reason: misspell

Comment

• Updated the PDGA again...and again and again

Both courses will be up for play Friday. Find me friday if you want a pass for free cover at Red Monkey(friday night only). I will have 50 of them...well maybe 49

Thank you to all the ladies who have stepped up and registered. Looking at the records quickly it would appear this is the largest women's field in FWW tournament (sanctioned) history.

Basket Toss: We will have a WSS basket toss during the break between rounds on Saturday. The 10 closest participants will be qualified to the CTP finals at Whiners in the Woods. Mando's has donated a Mach V basket to the winner of the CTP at Whiners. All money raised goes to the WSS
        Cost: $1 a throw or 6 for $5

Raffles:
        We will have the usual item raffle for $1 a ticket or 6 for $5 (dont tell Washington State Gaming). Money raised, on Saturday, from this raffle will go towards the tournament payouts. Sundays raffle $ will go to the permanent tee sign fund.

Final 9 Alt shot Doubles Skins Raffle:
        $5 a ticket and you get your shot at being teamed up with one of the top four finishing MPO's in at least 9 holes of alternate shot doubles. MPO's will tee from ALL odd holes and the winners will be teeing from all even numbered holes during the final 9 regardless of who threw last on the previous hole.
        MPO's are prohibited from winning this raffle! ALL other divisions are eligible and you can only win once.
        The money raised from these sales will be used to fund the skins payout. ALL tickets not drawn will be added to the normal raffle, so please save your tickets.
        At the FWWO (October) we experimented with this format. It was a very exciting 11 holes of action that was neck and neck.

Comment

• Kris, You da Man!!

Comment

So, I had a employee quit on me and now I have to drop out of the Sushi...
            So pissed.

Anyway, I have a room at the Super 8 motel that won't refund me any of my monies but will allow someone to take the room. I'll let someone have it for real cheapy. I paid $158 for the weekend. Make me an offer and I'll send you the information.

Gonna miss all my buds this weekend......damn.
            I might be interested in your room. send me a pm with your details if its still available
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Gonna try and get in, we weren't "Invited". Must be that kid of mine and his big mouth!!

Now your going to have to eat Pizza alone.....

We'll miss Walla Walla!! Good Luck all!!
              Damn Doug!

J, after what 4 years and you still can't spell my name right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                I might be interested in your room. send me a pm with your details if its still available
                Rooms gone. Thanks for the interest though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                  Damn Doug!

I thought it was right, B-I-G, right ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                    Damn Doug!

I always put the 'e' in for effect, it's more gorey...
                    educate your thinking

Comment

• I talked the BMX people (food vendor). They will be set up starting about 7:30 and will be serving biscuits & Gravy, and I need to confirm but they mentioned pancakes and breakfast burgers (pattie,egg,bacon).

I should have their menu up tonight so you have an idea of what they will be serving onsite. Remember ALL funds from their vending goes right back to their club (which help kids stay active).
                      FWWDGC is not charging them to be our vendor at this event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                        I talked the BMX people (food vendor). They will be set up starting about 7:30 and will be serving biscuits & Gravy, and I need to confirm but they mentioned pancakes and breakfast burgers (pattie,egg,bacon).

I should have their menu up tonight so you have an idea of what they will be serving onsite. Remember ALL funds from their vending goes right back to their club (which help kids stay active).
                        FWWDGC is not charging them to be our vendor at this event.
                        thats freaking rocks

Comment

• Hey guess what? Online sign ups are closed, the player's packs are finally put together, the black course is done, ALL the temp blue holes are painted, by golly I think we may just have a tournament

Those driving tomorrow or saturday to get here drive safe and DOUBLE check google maps. Its real nice now since myra connects to 12 but most GPS's are not updated to know about the round-a-bouts.

Google maps has been confirmed to be updated (just checked again)

No menu from the BMX people...yet.

The temp blue course will be ready to play by 10am.

Weather looks like typical WW expectations It will not be calm but it will be just enough for you to curse it

Take Care
                          Kris

Comment

• GREAT JOB KRIS !

We are leaving now for WALLA WALLA ! ! !

Can't wait!

See ya soon!

Comment

• DAMN I wish I was going to this... Maybe next year. HAVE FUN!
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                                DAMN I wish I was going to this... Maybe next year. HAVE FUN!
                                Yeah G, I wish I was going too. Next year we need to go and rent that same house in downtown Walla Walla like a few years ago. Maybe not drink those last 5 bottles of wine on Saturday night though....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X