Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot contain it any longer...okay so my banner came in and I wanted to show off the shirts some more

Sorry about the shadows...only place that I could get the angle I wanted.

Comment

• It's great to see the number of registered players for the ASC creeping up with a week to go before the event. I have a feeling that some of those players that are waiting to sign up at the last minute could be surprised to find that the tourney filled! Spring Disc Golf in Walla Walla! Man, I'm really looking forward to the trip.

Comment

• It will appear that we will attempt to do some doubles at 5pm on Friday for those arriving into town early enough to play some.

I don't think I will do any check ins at that time; however, i will take registrations and $$$.

We will meet on the dalles military road entrance of the park (blue 1) for doubles since this is the easiest spot for access to both courses.

NOTE: Tournament central will be at the covered shelter Saturday and Sunday.
        For those that have never been here before that would be the Myra Road entrance. Follow the road until you find the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericedge View Post
          It's great to see the number of registered players for the ASC creeping up with a week to go before the event. I have a feeling that some of those players that are waiting to sign up at the last minute could be surprised to find that the tourney filled! Spring Disc Golf in Walla Walla! Man, I'm really looking forward to the trip.
          The course has filled out so much in the last few days.
          I am excited and honored to TD this event.
          Thank you Scot for having trust that I will succeed.

-kris

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
            The course has filled out so much in the last few days.
            I am excited and honored to TD this event.
            Thank you Scot for having trust that I will succeed.

-kris
            Yay that is awesome. Now if we could just get some more advanced ladies to sign up.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              You can move with us. You have been an advanced player for like two weeks already you should move up already.

Cindy :
              My last tourney performance will have me booted way back into intermediate

Are ya'll moving up for sure? Where does that leave me if you do?

Comment

• I'm looking for folks to drive down with from Seattle and split fuel costs with. I'll drive but I can't leave until after 5pm on Friday because of my job. Maybe a tiny bit earlier but not much. Let me know if anyone is interested. Message me!!

...I'll even yield the radio to my passengers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                  My last tourney performance will have me booted way back into intermediate

Are ya'll moving up for sure? Where does that leave me if you do?
                  it looks like there is three now, and four in open. I am also possibly brining a 4th. I don't think I will move if there is at least 3. Hopefully some more ladies sign up last minute.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

• I"m in.. if you havent signed up yet peeps you better do so soon!!! only 36 spots left.
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

• Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                      I"m in.. if you havent signed up yet peeps you better do so soon!!! only 36 spots left.
                      u playin ma2???or mm2

Comment

• You coming Mazzza? Cool ifin you are...and yea, sure you could bring me a T-shirt with that awesome DGOD logo...j/k But hope you make it.

Saw you on the list...cool, maybe we'll get a few more minutes that at the BBQ...you're going to love this event, great course...and the after party Sat. at Aloha Sushi...well can, you say SAKE BOMB!
                        educate your thinking

Comment

• i'm hella stoked to get to play this event. yeah i actually am gonna try to have some DGOD north shirts with me. and i'm not a big drinker but i will take at least 1 sake bomb. my boy mik and i are gonna try to leave friday so we can see the course before hand. can't wait

Comment

• The Oregon Flight Crew, myself, Rob Byram, Marc Gumpenberger, Rick Grimmitt, and John Goreman, will be playing the courses Friday morning, then heading to Pendelton, we're staying there so we'll play the new course there Friday afternoon. I drink even less than a little...zero, got that out of my system by 30, but the party is fun. And don't forget to stop by HOT POOP, Wally World's only Bing Banfg stereo music store. Mikk had on a DGOD N shirt... Toxic Skull on the back...so sweet! And the weather looks good...bringing the kilt for Sunday... See you soon,
                            'J'
                            educate your thinking

Comment

• Cheap Hotel

So, I had a employee quit on me and now I have to drop out of the Sushi...
                              So pissed.

Anyway, I have a room at the Super 8 motel that won't refund me any of my monies but will allow someone to take the room. I'll let someone have it for real cheapy. I paid $158 for the weekend. Make me an offer and I'll send you the information.

Gonna miss all my buds this weekend......damn.

Comment

• Yea, that sucks Doug...BIG. How about the BSF?
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X