Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'm looking for a little help with transportation for this tournament. I need to be in San Francisco Monday morning where I will stay for a week. So I need to fly straight there from Walla Walla, I'd rather fly back to Portland or Seatac after my week long training so I can't leave my car in Walla Walla.

Here is what I need.

A ride to Walla Walla from the Shelton, Olympia area (I could even maybe make it up to Bremerton or maybe Portland I have some flexibility)

A ride to the Walla Walla Airport (6 miles from Fort Walla Walla) during lunch on Sunday.

In trade I offer up one of the Queen beds in my reserved hotel room for Friday and Sat. night. I don't care If three people sleep in the bed either as long as I have my bed.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
      Ok I'm looking for a little help with transportation for this tournament. I need to be in San Francisco Monday morning where I will stay for a week. So I need to fly straight there from Walla Walla, I'd rather fly back to Portland or Seatac after my week long training so I can't leave my car in Walla Walla.

Here is what I need.

A ride to Walla Walla from the Shelton, Olympia area (I could even maybe make it up to Bremerton or maybe Portland I have some flexibility)

A ride to the Walla Walla Airport (6 miles from Fort Walla Walla) during lunch on Sunday.

In trade I offer up one of the Queen beds in my reserved hotel room for Friday and Sat. night. I don't care If three people sleep in the bed either as long as I have my bed.

If no one else is able to assist you, I know we (FWWDGC) can get you a ride to the airport on sunday. If not by me or my spouse then another club member.

Comment

Thanks thats great to know, Im sure somebody is heading over there from my neck of the woods and would like a place to stay.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
          Thanks thats great to know, Im sure somebody is heading over there from my neck of the woods and would like a place to stay.
          let me talk to my buddy mik about a ride to the sushi

Comment

Made a correction (pdga#) and updated some other players.

PDGA

Take Care
            Kris

Comment

PDGA has once again been updated

News: Trophies should be here early next week. Shirts arrive in about 2 hours (fedex is predictable).

Thanks to Mike we will be able to take online registrations until Friday the 29th (assuming there is room)

Day of registrations, as noted on the flier, will have a $10 "service fee".

Take Care and as usual if you notice something that needs fixed let me know.

-Kris

Comment

Just signed up. This tournament is a must play for me...good times.
                Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Appreciation

Kris,

Just wanted to say thanks for being so organized and communicative about this tourney. I appreciate all the work you've put into this and I'm excited to see what the course it looking like.

Again - mucho gracias!!
                  Les

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                    Kris,

Just wanted to say thanks for being so organized and communicative about this tourney. I appreciate all the work you've put into this and I'm excited to see what the course it looking like.

Again - mucho gracias!!
                    Les
                    You are welcome...I just run it the way I would want a tournament I played in ran.

The course(s) are going to look good. The city did some mowing (a surprise to me) and for the first time we are having a sanctioned tournament late enough in spring for the trees to be green instead of brown.

Take Care
                    -kris

I will be less available this weekend for updates, questions, etc. I will be at the WRO. I will have fliers/registrations for ASC with me and I will have some CFR's ($20) available as well. The CFRs are Champ Katanas and Glow Champ Destroyers. I will have 3-4 Worlds CFRs as well ($20)
                    They are Champ Vulcans and glow champ Katanas).
                    I will also have some Washington State Series discs as well (5 champ teebirds + and 5 echo Katanas

100% of this money (after costs) go right back into ASC for payouts.

Comment

• When will the courses be availabe to play? Reguardless I will be there this saturday to play the blue course.
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

• Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                        When will the courses be availabe to play? Reguardless I will be there this saturday to play the blue course.
                        The temp holes will be up Friday the 29th. As much as I would like to have the temp courses up before then the fact that the city would never allow it and just how quickly a basket could be removed prevents this.

-kris

Comment

• I have spent time on the PDGA site once again.

Comment

• I'm really surprised there are still spots for this event, ah well more golf for some of us...
                            educate your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
                              I'm really surprised there are still spots for this event, ah well more golf for some of us...

I think they just want to register Saturday and pay the additional $10 day of registration fee. I keep telling them they can just pay $10 extra at anytime it will be used in the same way

Tricities has yet to appear in full force with registrations yet.

I love the course in the spring with all the trees starting their greening up and hawks soaring overhead. One of these days I will actually get to play a round again.

-kris

Comment

• Originally posted by JMan View Post
                                I'm really surprised there are still spots for this event, ah well more golf for some of us...

I'm surprised too. Walla Walla is so beautiful in the springtime!

Go over early and do some wine tasting. There are wineries everywhere.

So sign up already ya'll !

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X