Aloha Sushi Classic April 30-May1st Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
    You are WELCOME!!
    You looked lonely all by yourself there:-(
    I'm certain there will be more Open Women signing up from Spokane...sometime soon....
    i was sooooo lonely!!! now i got people!
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      How about advanced women? Any advaced women signing up from Spokane?

      Kris if not enough advanced women sign up you can move me to open too.

      Cindy
      I think if I get the tri city ladies to play they will be playing advanced. Though I think Jenn could hold her own in the open division.
      I am still trying to get Kristi to play and she would be an open player.

      I will continue going through my channels trying to find more ladies to play.

      I wish i had better communication with Spokane but sadly I do not.

      Comment


      • #78
        Unfortunately I think everyone is going to sign up last minute. Bummer.

        C'mon ya'll step up and sign up! Now!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Cajun View Post
          Unfortunately I think everyone is going to sign up last minute. Bummer.

          C'mon ya'll step up and sign up! Now!
          That reminds me that online signups will be turned off on the 23rd. This is to allow me to get the last check from the clearing house/credit card processor.

          Take Care
          Kris

          Comment


          • #80
            i got a sneak peek at the players pack last weekend at the flying onion.and they are AWESOME !! don't miss this one DG'ers
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
              i got a sneak peek at the players pack last weekend at the flying onion.and they are AWESOME !! don't miss this one DG'ers
              who would ever show you such a thing...

              btw cfr's and players discs arrive friday

              Comment


              • #82
                A few things I would like to broadcast.

                We will have a food vendor on site for the ASC. Our neighbor in the park, Walla Walla Valley BMX, will be selling dogs, burgers, pepsi products, etc. They graciously are holding zero races that weekend so that they would not be a distraction to us and us a danger to them.
                Due to them being great neighbors ALL money they get from this goes right back to their track/club. Please help them out and buy a burger or two.

                Those in town Friday night the "Red Monkey Lounge" has offered free cover to those that would be interested that are playing in the tournament. (contact me and i will get you the coupon you need)
                No discount but Saturday night they will be having the UFC PPV fight on their bazillion hd sets with special guest Ken Shamrock (i bet his nose looks worse in person). The cover is $15 for the fights.
                Their brother company the "Stone Hut Bar and Grill" will be offering $5 burger and beer for the weekend as well.

                Saturday night we will be having the "player's party" i guess is what you would call it at the "Aloha Sushi". They will be providing all of us with 20% off coupons. What better way to say "thank you" then to show up and say it in person.


                -kris
                Last edited by Cerrgurry; April 7th, 2011, 03:43 PM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                  I think if I get the tri city ladies to play they will be playing advanced. Though I think Jenn could hold her own in the open division.
                  I am still trying to get Kristi to play and she would be an open player.

                  I will continue going through my channels trying to find more ladies to play.

                  I wish i had better communication with Spokane but sadly I do not.
                  Ya'll better not move to open. That would leave me all by myself... don't wanna be all by myself!!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                    Ya'll better not move to open. That would leave me all by myself... don't wanna be all by myself!!!
                    You can move with us. You have been an advanced player for like two weeks already you should move up already.

                    Cindy :
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      i didn't want to pressure anyone, but seriously... i know that there are girls up there that got some serious game... so freakin' bring it, okay?!

                      get off your little heinies and sign up already... go! now! do it!

                      (do it)

                      thank you.
                      I will be signed up no later than April 15. It's freakin been brought!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by jWest View Post
                        I will be signed up no later than April 15. It's freakin been brought!!!!!
                        now that is what i done been talkin' 'bout...

                        ... well done, lady...
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hey Kris, how about a peek of those CFR's?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by maccallum View Post
                            Hey Kris, how about a peek of those CFR's?
                            Your wish is my command (these are not all the colors)
                            Glow Champ Destroyers and Champ Katanas


                            I will attempt to get better images up....perhaps in the morning
                            Last edited by Cerrgurry; April 9th, 2011, 09:20 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Those are awesome! If only there was a place I could pick up 3 or 4 next weekend
                              Last edited by maccallum; April 9th, 2011, 09:38 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by maccallum View Post
                                Those are awesome! If only there was a place I could pick 3 or 4 of those up next weekend
                                At the Windy River Open we (walla walla) will have them available for purchase (thank you Kaleb for letting us do this).
                                I will also have some fliers for those that wish to register in person



                                -kris

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X