Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All signed up, and I can't wait for my 2nd Sushi.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

so is there a good place for sushi around there..no pun indented

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
        Perhaps our title sponsor....ALOHA SUSHI

We should be having a players get together on Saturday night at Aloha Sushi again this year.

Comment

Updated PDGA 2/28

If you dont see your name but you have signed up or if I have any information wrong (spelling,pdga #, division, etc)
          PLEASE contact me.
          Kris

You might wait for it to update though...(by morning)
          Just fixed Rudy's pdga number...my fingers are out to get me.
          Last edited by Cerrgurry; February 28th, 2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
            Some of the best Sushi!! Great people there and they always welcome the Disc golfers with open arms!!
            Saturday night is the night for Sushi & Sake Bombs!!!
            And there's a pizza by the slice place right next door if your J-Man.........

Comment

Well Doug, I just won't eat bait...lol, but Aloha Sushi is an awesome sponsor, and party palace. And the pizza down the street is pretty darn good...
              educate your thinking

Comment

depends on witch mood i happen to be in...might check out both places....

Comment

Well the good party will be at Aloha Sushi, so you have to go there, and when in Wally II you have to stop by Hot Poop, Walla Walla's only bing bang music store...
                  educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                    Well the good party will be at Aloha Sushi, so you have to go there, and when in Wally II you have to stop by Hot Poop, Walla Walla's only bing bang music store...
                    Jim (Hot Poop Owner) is pretty cool and the shop is good to just go and visit even if you don't intend to spend a dime.

I am also putting the finishing details on getting two more entertainment options for those players in town Friday and Saturday night.

Comment

May I suggest a venue with free wine to those traveling from out of town on Friday night (but only if you drink 3 bottles) - this would give the locals an advantage on Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                        May I suggest a venue with free wine to those traveling from out of town on Friday night (but only if you drink 3 bottles) - this would give the locals an advantage on Saturday morning.
                        Working on that one....we are competing with two other resource draws that weekend....but I will keep working on it.

Comment

My wife was not amused when my 12 year old came home wearing a "HOT POOP" T-shirt!! Had to have it though!

John Gorman IS Hot Poop!!

Comment

Updated the PDGA site again. If you have registered and don't see your name there please contact me.

Player's packs are starting to look great!!! (and may be getting even better) Don't worry payouts will be great too
                            Raffle is a work in progress

Looks like we will have an abundant number of division protected ctps as well.

CFR's and other custom stamped discs are ordered

Now I just need......

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                              Updated the PDGA site again. If you have registered and don't see your name there please contact me.

Player's packs are starting to look great!!! (and may be getting even better) Don't worry payouts will be great too
                              Raffle is a work in progress

Looks like we will have an abundant number of division protected ctps as well.

CFR's and other custom stamped discs are ordered

Now I just need......
                              Awesome hopefully some more ladies signed up.

Also four of the Next Adventure Flight Crew is signed up, and I am sure we will be bringing some awesome NA schwag to add you your raffle or ring of fire.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Updated PDGA with a few more names sunday night. If you have registered before sunday but do not see your name contact me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X