X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book your Rooms

I will post this in the first message as well but I would suggest getting hotel arrangements earlier rather than later.

It is Whitman Alumni weekend which has a tendency to pack hotels.

I would suggest that everyone use the "PDGA" sponsored hotels for their rates are much better than what I was just offered.
    Super 8 (60something a night 2 queen)is about 8 mins from the course and is right on the highway near quickie marts, fast food, and a grocery store.

Follow this to get the codes you need to have CLICK ME
    I am working on a camping location as well, but it is going a little slower.
    Of course thanks for the interest in the Aloha Sushi Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
      I just wondered as last time (2009) it was 2 rounds of 27=3 rounds of 18. The 27 a day was a great format. Well, we'll see...
      We have longed for permission from the city to use another part of the park and they have granted it to us this year.
      This allows us to throw up the black course and then use a modified blue course (holes 1, 2, 14-18) and 11 temp holes. Seven of which have never been used in play.

Two 18s also allow us to up our numbers to 144 which is a good thing

Comment

I can hardly wait. I heard quite a few folks talking about the ASC this weekend. I plan to get signed up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          Now if we can just keep those Spokane and Oly boys calmer at the hotel...
          You had to bring that up.....UGH!!! Whadda shame.....

Comment

Good thing I was staying in Pendelton or it might have gotten out of hand...lol
            educate your thinking

Comment

I'm in! Just signed up and got a hotel! Word 2 Walla Walla!
              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
                You had to bring that up.....UGH!!! Whadda shame.....
                What disc golfers causing a ruckus at a local hotel...that has not happen since at least the last Aloha Sushi Classic.
                I do hope we as a disc golf community put a better foot forward towards the other patrons of the hotels this year.

Comment

What did disc golfers do last year that caused such a ruckus? I certainly hope it wasn't a round of nude disc golf...eww.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                    What did disc golfers do last year that caused such a ruckus? I certainly hope it wasn't a round of nude disc golf...eww.
                    If they wish to go into detail that is their choice. I will just leave it as in 2009 there were issues with behavior off the course.

We are suppose to wear clothes playing disc golf?

Comment

Well, at least according to the sanctioning body that made the rule book we all argue about constantly. I saw that it mentioned shirts. What if i decided to wear a mesh shirt and 70's style cut off jean shorts? I would be full clothed. Might have a buddy pop out the side of the shorts on straddle putts though.
                      Last edited by General Scales; February 18th, 2011, 10:24 AM. Reason: English parents and yet I still can't function with the English language
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                        Well, at least according to the sanctioning body that made the rule book we all argue about constantly. I saw that it mentioned shirts. What if i decided to wear a mesh shirt and 70's style cut off jean shorts? I would be full clothed. Might have a buddy pop out the side of the shorts on straddle putts though.
                        Well for a sanctioned event I would suggest at least a loin cloth....for you know there will be a lot down time and sunburns suck...specially....never mind .

Comment

Updated PDGA

I have updated the PDGA with my current list of registered players. (note it may take a bit for it to refresh)
                          If you have registered either online or have sent me a check and you dont see your name contact me.
                          (Uhlman you are on my list as playing I just forgot to cut and paste it)
                          Also if you notice a wrong division or spelling etc contact me.

Thank you
                          Kristopher

Comment

I'm signed up and thinking about going up on Friday from Shelton if anyone wants to pool?
                            sigpic

Comment

I was worried the "way" West Sounders would be conflicted about the Aloha Sushi Classic since its the same dates as the West Sound WBDG Weekend.

Good to know there will be representation.

Walla Walla is a beautiful place and the disc golf course is sweeeeeeeeet!

Comment

I"LL BE REP'in for the west side not sure who else is gonna rep with me

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X