Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And leave the golf bags outside in the rain all night? Good times!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• This is going to be so frickin AWESOME !!!!
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

• http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/65220

Scores are up... wow-- good shooting Brian Cook!!
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• Having some uploading issues with pdga...I will get round three scores updated as soon as the issues are resolved.

Thank you
          Kris

Comment

• what the pdga website wont let u put that many numbers behind my name

Comment

• i actually got to see them update once. I was getting a weird error to google analytics when i went to the page.

Comment

• Once again the Walla Walla crew came through with yet another great event. Every time I make that drive east, I drove home thinking it was well worth it.

Many thanks to everyone involved. Can't wait for the next one.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by mazza View Post
                  what the pdga website wont let u put that many numbers behind my name
                  That may be the issue...some sort of safeguard you hacked into the system.

It is just something funky any time I try to make it see the round three scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    Once again the Walla Walla crew came through with yet another great event. Every time I make that drive east, I drove home thinking it was well worth it.

Many thanks to everyone involved. Can't wait for the next one.
                    +1

Awesome event.

Comment

• Holy schneike, don't know how often she checks the forums here, but I gotta give a shout out to Jessie! Not only did she take home the 1st place, but with nearly 1000 rated golf in her 3rd round. Way to keep my game feeling exceedingly mediocre!
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        Holy schneike, don't know how often she checks the forums here, but I gotta give a shout out to Jessie! Not only did she take home the 1st place, but with nearly 1000 rated golf in her 3rd round. Way to keep my game feeling exceedingly mediocre!
                        dangit, tim, you beat me to it!!!

that was easily the finest round of golf i have ever witnessed in my life... i don't care who you are or what gender you happen to be or what division you play in... her drives, besides being enormous, were incredibly accurate... i don't actually know if jessie westphal is a good putter or not 'cause she pretty much never had to do it... if she didn't park her drive, she parked her upshot... it was stunning and a pleasure to get to be a part of...

... something else i think important to mention is what a class act she is... she was beyond fun to be around, an incredibly good sport, entirely proffesional and genuinely supportive of everyone on the card...

most fun i have ever had in a tournament round. ever. thank you jessie, sheila and jenny... you gals are something else again.
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Problems solved...for some reason the 3rd round does not like it if ALL the division codes are not capitalized (lesson learned).

Completed results are now up

Thank you all once again for letting the FWWDGC play host to the club's biggest tournament.....yet!

If you think you left a sweatshirt at the course PM me for several were found while cleaning up.
                          Someone who stayed at my house left a blanket...but other than that you cannot tell that I housed that many guests. Big thank you to all those who crashed at my house for being so polite and taking care of your messes. You all made a positive impression on my wife.

-Kris

Comment

• and...

... i need to say what a great experience this tournament was all around... it was exceptionally well run and seems as though everything went off without a hitch... the schedule was leisurely yet timely and stuck to impeccably... i really liked that 'cause i was never concerned about where to be and at what time...

... having two courses right there in the same park was very cool so that we could have that early finish on sunday... very civilized, got home at a fully reaonable hour last night (thank you, kris!).

i loved the skins after the round on sunday... never seen that before and it was a great time watching and wandering and socializing...

... the community vibe and spirit surrounding the entire event was really nice as well. lots of folk involved who enjoyed supporting the event... tasty dinner and exceptionally reasonably priced sake bombs...

... i have already marked my calendar for next year.

thank you to everyone who helped and played and made us oregonians feel so welcome (i apologize to any oregonians who did not feel this way and whose behalf i am speaking on without permission )
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• A few have asked about the shirts and trophies.

Shirts, tags, and towels: Paragon Disc Golf: Miles Parkhill paragondiscgolf@gmail.com

Trophies and Open Award Plaque: Discdiva: Kathy discdiva@pcisys.net

Obviously, it could help FWWDGC if you mentioned us when talking to either party

-Kris

Comment

• What a great event! The course was in pristine shape, and Chris and his crew from The FWWDGC covered all the details, mowed boxes, trails, you folks didn't miss a step, well done. The Sushi is one I just won't miss.
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X