Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By my unofficial tally, Feldberg wins it by 2 over Crabtree. Kyle had a 3-shot lead with 5 holes left (3-7) but shot them +2. Borg went 2,3,2,3,2. I believe Borg was -4 and Kyle was -3 heading into the 3rd round. Both guys missed putts in the circle during the round. Dave missed 4 by my count but had several sick runs and barely missed deucing #16 from 75 feet.

Lots of video was being shot by others so maybe we'll get some youtube clips soon.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• Video will be found here.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Um... that is not the video you are looking for...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• that is where the video will be. Not where it is now.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            that is where the video will be. Not where it is now.
            Same place the scores are!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

• I normally take Mon off, the scores should be up some time today.
              rewindb.com

Comment

• Score are up with payout official by tomorrow
                rewindb.com

Comment

• Damn soggy cards

I have found (been pointed out) several mistakes If you see one PM me here. Thanks
                  rewindb.com

Comment

• Im curious if we can get a break down of the money. I didnt cash and never looked at the board but have been asked by several people why the payout sucked. Alot of people dont understand how fast money adds up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      Damn soggy cards
                      Try this next year: Good paper means good scorecards
                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• Man, to shooting "par" at Seatac nets you a 1022. Shooting +11 on "par" (61) gets you 962. Craziness. What if par changed constantly, saying that par for the course on a given tournament weekend was the average score shot. Or is that the SSA?
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                          Im curious if we can get a break down of the money. I didnt cash and never looked at the board but have been asked by several people why the payout sucked. Alot of people dont understand how fast money adds up.
                          First let me state there was exactly $0 in sponsorship for the Open weekend. Any sponsorship money generated was used to support the Ams.

Sure Ed the total deductions out of every entrant was $20
                          $4 INWS, $3 each to the club and pDGA $2 for the Ace pot and $8 for me. about $420 (12%)

The way I see it I am providing a service and deserve to be compensated for that effort. I could have easily "expenses'd" much more from the $150 trophies to the $50 sanctioning and insurance but I did not. It's not like I live around the corner or have a club to run expenses through with Maintenance costs and such.

It's interesting how if I as a TD can't profit off an Open only field but can gouge the Ams as fast and as often as I want. I am curious why anyone would ever offer an Open only event "just for the heck of it"

Just for the record I took $26 from each Am $15 shirt (cost),and the same fee's as the Open. Again, No trophies or national fees those were all supported by my sponsors.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                            Man, to shooting "par" at Seatac nets you a 1022. Shooting +11 on "par" (61) gets you 962. Craziness. What if par changed constantly, saying that par for the course on a given tournament weekend was the average score shot. Or is that the SSA?
                            I think the Tac plays much harder in March especially this past weekend. At times on Sat afternoon it was down right miserable. Low 50's wind to 15 and RAIN
                            rewindb.com

Comment

• hey jub, after reading you post about the money/fee's and where they went to i had a question/suggestion for you.

i am not meaning to sound like a jerk or anything i am honestly trying to give some constructive critisism. as a player if you as a TD are taking a small fee for you work as a TD i would expect that to include having scores updated in a timely manner. for instance posting saturdays scores on saturday evening, and final scores posted sunday evening.

im not trying to sound like a whiner or complainer, just if your actually taking money for yourself (which i think is ok for TD's to do) please try and give the players the best tournament experience possible. MOST players of a tournament look forward to checking out posted scores on the day they played the round(s).
                              Team HOSER:dancing:
                              Team OLY:cheerleader:
                              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                                hey jub, after reading you post about the money/fee's and where they went to i had a question/suggestion for you.

i am not meaning to sound like a jerk or anything i am honestly trying to give some constructive criticism. as a player if you as a TD are taking a small fee for you work as a TD i would expect that to include having scores updated in a timely manner. for instance posting Saturdays scores on Saturday evening, and final scores posted Sunday evening.

I'm not trying to sound like a whiner or complainer, just if your actually taking money for yourself (which i think is OK for TD's to do) please try and give the players the best tournament experience possible. MOST players of a tournament look forward to checking out posted scores on the day they played the round(s).
                                Thank Ty I do try an get them up as soon as possible but sometimes sleep wins out.

I can offer two other pieces of info
                                First, I posted the payout on Sat PM mid round encouraged players to look at it and had it posted after the round and all day Sun. That would have been the time to discuss it. The only person who mentioned anything was (after the awards) Mark Kilmer and I explained it to him.

Second, I wanted to thank the Am's who used their scrip as entry into the Open weekend. As a TD I have choices to make one of which was to allow Am's to do just that scrip for entry. I could have very easily made them take plastic and then pay again to play the following weekend but I did not.
                                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X