Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I posted the results and submitted the paperwork just now but I am having trouble accessing the site other then the homepage anyone else having trouble with pDGA site
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      So I posted the results and submitted the paperwork just now but I am having trouble accessing the site other then the homepage anyone else having trouble with pDGA site
      Ams results page comes up blank for me. Tried twice today.

Maybe you could post the results here Jub.

Comment

Just tried to view the results page and got nothing. Must be the site.

On an unrelated topic.....I just got a phone call from someone who found a disc today that I lost at LAST YEARS CSI. It must have finally fallen out of that holly bush/tree/thing.

Comment

Same here.. Blank page. I wanted to see if I was last place again...
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

It loaded for me this AM. The missing pDGA #'s is being fixed as well as getty, boyd being in the wrong divisions
            rewindb.com

Comment

Yeah, I was also having trouble uploading tournament results last month. I kept having to completely delete all cookies and stored files to be able to access each page...not sure what that means but if you run into trouble again you could try it.
              'Weekend 4 Women':
              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

It posted today and is accurate. The official results are submitted with payment.

I can offer that 3 some's played in 3 hrs 10 min
                There will be a limited number of those shirts available at $20

One down one to go. The course looks great now but it will be pimped by the time Sat AM rolls around.

I will be working all day tomorrow, AM on Thurs and out playing on Fri like noontime pay me sooner then later BJORN

I will run 18 5's (90) if I need too

Come on Lets make this the largest Open field in State history.
                rewindb.com

Comment

I find the blow up scores more entertaining than the good ones for seatac tournaments. I wonder if a couple of those real high scores became intentional so the round rating would drop. I always seem to play not quite bad enough to have a round drop when I blow up.
                  Read this ^

Comment

Man the pDGA site is frustrating. I tried unsuccessfully 6 times to update CSI registration so I am adding here first and trying again later there.

New Total

Open
                    Kirk McAllister
                    Ruben's # is 31881 not (88)
                    Mike Werth

Masters
                    Eric Messford
                    John Johnson
                    No Really! Elliott?

I was able to convince Mark Yarmek, Nathan McConnell to step up and play both weekends. Nathan P is still up in the air, (He may have hurt himself) we will see on Sat? Same with Markin?

Out to the curse! Do'h I am course.
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Alright alright so it was not instantaneous. Now only Messford is left.
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Alright alright so it was not instantaneous. Now only Messford is left.
                        It appears the PDGA has changed the way uploading works. It used to be that we upload our reg lists and the website updated immediately. Lately it appears there is some lag time before your updated list gets published... even though your changes were accepted.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Mesford- 18515

Comment

Careful, those shirts from the am. weekend give off lots of dye.

Comment

Originally posted by vapor View Post
                              Careful, those shirts from the am. weekend give off lots of dye.
                              Thats weird they were commercially done. What color did you get? We even joked about how much smaller they were to begin with multiple washes and dries part of the process.

wash the shirt alone and add some vinegar to the water say 1/4 cup to med load not a lot just enough to really set the dye. then it should wash with like colors.
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Jub,

The course looks marvelous. Not sure of the bench situation, but apparently they are somewhere in the park. Only the benches on Hole 2, 3, and 8 were affected. If we get them back, then I willl install the cable locks on them as to aviod future relocations.

The CSI 2011 is going to be the bomb!

Now I just have to beg for time off to register.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X