Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a "both weeks" player today now that's dedication
    rewindb.com

Comment

hmmmmm... I've been thinking about doing that also.
      A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Does Sea-Tac play Par 54 in Tournaments? I just noticed that it says Par 60 on DG review.
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
          Does Sea-Tac play Par 54 in Tournaments? I just noticed that it says Par 60 on DG review.
          It plays as a 54 at all times.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            It plays as a 54 at all times.
            Par is 54.

SSA= 56+/-.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

It's 54

The question of what DGCR states is an interesting one, DGCR is like wikipedia. Any tom dick or silly can change par just on a whim
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                It's 54

The question of what DGCR states is an interesting one, DGCR is like wikipedia. Any tom dick or silly can change par just on a whim
                Which is equally as absurd as calling Sea-Tac a par-54 course, because it clearly is not.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

But it makes the course "harder", somehow...I think...
                  Last edited by cefire; February 21st, 2011, 11:25 AM. Reason: Added Smiley, not trying to be rude but Tac is clearly par 60 :)
                  'Weekend 4 Women':
                  Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                  Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Benson State Park is the hardest course in the world because I play it as par 1/2 a stroke.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Dang!
                      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                        Will you play the course differently if the par is a 60?
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          Which is equally as absurd as calling Sea-Tac a par-54 course, because it clearly is not.
                          Par is a goal that most players will never realize at SeaTac. When it was designed 18 3's was the norm. If you ask me 54 is a great target score because it's what a 1000 rated player should shoot on AVG. there.

Ball golf does not change par from skill level to skill level (Ladies to Men yes normally it's only one or two strokes) It's done with shorter tees. Now with Blue Lake because it was designed with 3-4-5's Par should be whatever it was designed too. Not what some silly come lately thinks it should be after the fact.
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                              Par is a goal that most players will never realize at SeaTac. When it was designed 18 3's was the norm. If you ask me 54 is a great target score because it's what a 1000 rated player should shoot on AVG. there.

Ball golf does not change par from skill level to skill level (Ladies to Men yes normally it's only one or two strokes) It's done with shorter tees. Now with Blue Lake because it was designed with 3-4-5's Par should be whatever it was designed too. Not what some silly come lately thinks it should be after the fact.
                              Actually Jub, a 1000 rated player should shoot a 56-57 there. The SSA is around 56-57.

I love how this thread is turning into the standard issue "PAR" debate!

To take us way off topic, if your looking for par 4's and 5's.....Come help dig holes for the Shelton Springs DGC! Saturday the 26th at 10:00 AM. Bring a shovel and rock bar if you have one.
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Personally I don't really care. I just want to play the course the right way. I do think a couple of the holes on the back nine should be par 4's. Just sayin.. =) CMC
                                www.rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X