X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    I'll see you there Jesse, although I'm playing Advanced this year.
    Why?

You should do big Lids only
    Last edited by JR Stengele; January 20th, 2011, 05:44 PM.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      Why?

You should do big Lids only
      Not a bad idea Johnny! Star Hero of course since the DX ones break easily on trees. Putting on those baskets with Super Class is a bit brutal, no offense anyone but I've tried it before.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Tom, were all cool with you. We know your not gonna be in the advanced division, so you dont have to lie to kick it man.

Comment

I'd love to have a super class division at Freeze this year. If there are 4 or more, we'll make it happen on the fly. No Novice division tho.

I want to experiment with super class soon. I can huck an UltraStar real far.

Perhaps a team super class UltraStar throw and catch competition after the tourney. I know BA & Ed can really huck one and I can run em' down & catch them like Deion Sanders in his prime. Who's in?

Comment

I'm in.

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
            Tom, were all cool with you. We know your not gonna be in the advanced division, so you dont have to lie to kick it man.
            Since there is no Novice, I'm skipping over Intermediate.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The Freeze is now half full. If you are planning on playing, I suggest you register or PM me to let me know you will be there. We are capping it at 80 and there are always a lot of people signing up the last day. We have filled the last two events here so I expect we could sadly be turning people away.

I will post who has registered in a day or two .

Comment

Hey BA,

Gave Thomas the CTP for the tournament. Best wishes on another successful Freeze.
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                  Hey BA,

Gave Thomas the CTP for the tournament. Best wishes on another successful Freeze.
                  It's still in the back of my car and now it's been buried by Trackers, Predators and Pink Challengers.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hole Sponsorships available

Hi All,

At this year's Freeze, we are donating $5 from all entry fees to the Lake Stevens Food Bank. We will also be donating a portion of the $5 "pay the day of event fee" as well.

I spoke with the Parks dept about this when I got the parks use permit and they are extremely happy we are doing this. We need some good press with the city since there are still a few people complaining to the city council about disc golf happening in this park (as well as helping the hungry).

So to offset this, and make sure we still have generous payouts, we are going to go round up hole sponsorships. They are $20 per hole.

If you want to sponsor a hole, or know of a business that could, please PM me. If there is a business that would like to donate gift certificates or merchandise instead, that is fine also.

Thanks!
                    Brian

Comment

Awesome idea Brian!!! Thank you so much for doing this. I will sponsor a hole. You may even be able to talk Keith and Adam from Chainbangerz into sponsoring a hole.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Alrighty Brian ~ I'll sponsor a hole ~ PM on the way.

Comment

Big Thank You to Jim Anderson for the mighty fine job he did cleaning up #13 and 14.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                            Big Thank You to Jim Anderson for the mighty fine job he did cleaning up #13 and 14.
                            Yep, big thanks to Jim Anderson AND drkstr Don Anderson (not related to each other or Brian Anderson) and also Chris OZanich. Almost all of the limbs and brush that came down during the two storms of the century have been cleaned up.

The course is almost in tournament shape. We have a little work to do on a couple of tee boxes and that's about it.

There are 5 holes left for $20 sponsorship if anyone wants the fame and noteriety that goes with having your name on a piece of good stock paper!

There will be 20 holes this year. The extra hole will be 7A. After you play hole 7, go NE torwards the creek about 75 feet. We will throw from the main path north . I will have markers out there later this afternoon showing where the basket will be. There will be a couple of rocks for now on the path showing where the tee box will be.

Comment

BA
                              Got Rain!

Comment

Brian, any spots left in the touney?
                                Got Rain!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X