X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impromptu Hangover Toss 1/1/11

Usually LS hosts Freeze in the Trees but at least so far not this year.

So I am organizing an impromptu Hang Over Toss at SeaTac

One round
    9 Am start
    $10 Open
    $8 Advanced
    $5 Am's

I will HIP Keith about this. and that is a mighty fine beard my Amish brother
    Last edited by LJ Jubner; December 28th, 2010, 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling bold
    rewindb.com

Freeze will still happen in LS. Not sure on the dates yet. Either late Jan or Feb.

Comment

Hey BA, how come it isn't on the first this year? I thought that was the tradition, or at least the second weekend. Never in Feb though. Just wondering and btw, I still got a beer for you.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Who cares when it is, it's always fun no matter what the date!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Its called a question. I too enjoy it but thanks BA.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I'm headed to Bogota for work and then to Iowa for family in a couple of weeks, so I decided to wait until I returned.

It has been anywhere from December to January in the past. Date will be announced soon.

Sorry we hijacked your thread Jub. Looking forward to your Hangover tourney. I have never played a tournament with a hangover...except for the Aquafest, the White River Open, Flippin Ze Disc, Jet Wash Open, Silver Coyote, Highway 9, 2009 Worlds......shit...no wonder my rating keeps dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
              I'm headed to Bogota for work and then to Iowa for family in a couple of weeks, so I decided to wait until I returned.

It has been anywhere from December to January in the past. Date will be announced soon.

Sorry we hijacked your thread Jub. Looking forward to your Hangover tourney. I have never played a tournament with a hangover...except for the Aquafest, the White River Open, Flippin Ze Disc, Jet Wash Open, Silver Coyote, Highway 9, 2009 Worlds......shit...no wonder my rating keeps dropping.
              Funny. Now that you mention it, I do remember playing in december a few years ago. I will hit you up before you leave on the 4th BA before your travels around the world... oh yeah and Iowa too. I too am sorry for the thread hijack jub.
              Last edited by JR Stengele; December 29th, 2010, 06:28 AM.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                Usually LS hosts Freeze in the Trees but at least so far not this year.

So I am organizing an impromptu Hang Over Toss at SeaTac

One round
                9 Am start
                $10 Open
                $8 Advanced
                $5 Am's

I will HIP Keith about this. and that is a mighty fine beard my Amish brother
                Nice of you to put this on jub. Happy New Year!

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

This year's Freeze will be held at SeaTac on 1/1/11? Thanks Jub!!!!

[Not really just trying to confuse the masses]

Comment

So what happened? How many people showed up? What were the payouts? What were the scores? Was Feldberg there?
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X