X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    That's very noble of you Mike to see the conflict and acknowledge it's importance.

I personally don't think you need to step down, I'd like to see more of the arrangement You and I share be extended to include Mark .

It's actually the club that is pressing this issue ( Mark is Club Course Rep, Right?) Does Mark have an Assistant? If not Chase just needs to be more active in the group.
    I don't say this often, but "well said Jub"!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Ditto, nice post Jub - it even offers a solution

I think Mike has been doing a great job managing a lot of conflicting demands, some of which IMO are quite unreasonable. He has made a ton of changes to his initial plan because of the groups input, even when he had personally disagreed with them. In short, he is doing a fantastic job.

All this said, I'd like to see Mark be able to join the group, it is just a discussion forum and Mark plays an important role in Tacoma DG - we don't need any more grudges in this state...
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Man... I sure am glad that Oregon has never had any dramas like this!

Work it out. For the good of the state series... just work it out. Use an intermediary if need be. I am most curious about the special deal between Mike and whoever stole Jub's account to post that reasonable addition to this thread.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          and whoever stole Jub's account to post that reasonable addition to this thread.
          It's not just Jub's account that has been stolen. I played a couple of rounds with him at Seatac last month and he shot pretty damn well. Then we ended up as dubs partners there and we shot even thanks to his playiing. I don't know what is going on. A password I can see stealing. But for someone to dress like him, use his discs, and tell Jub jokes, I still can't figure out how it was done!

Is it 2012 already? Is this a sign of the beginning of the end?

Comment

Oh no... the apocalypse... it might be here. He shot well?!?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

i would never ask or start asking people to step down we are way to far along for that. i think the person running an event should have a say in the overall planning of this and that's that. this was an issue last year also, even after meeting at my house to discuss the series before it went online. we (as a club )will not change our board to make someone else happy we have to function as a group and will not have others run interference between mike and i that will only cause more work for us. with that thanks to everyone for helping this was not to be taken as anything mean or spiteful just wanted to have a say and got tired of waiting for a response from mike.
              We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Mark, I will send you an invite to the WSS discussion group later tonight. When in there, keep your content within the context of the series. Do not speak to me about anything outside of the series. This is not an olive branch towards mending our personal relationship (not to assume youíd accept it if it was), but please feel free to add to any series discussion and vote when there is something to vote on. I am able to look at this in the same manner that I look at our club meetings, in that, I donít want to deal with you but, more importantly, I donít want to drag everyone else into this BS. If you keep it professional; I will too.
                WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                  Mark, I will send you an invite to the WSS discussion group later tonight. When in there, keep your content within the context of the series. Do not speak to me about anything outside of the series. This is not an olive branch towards mending our personal relationship (not to assume youíd accept it if it was), but please feel free to add to any series discussion and vote when there is something to vote on. I am able to look at this in the same manner that I look at our club meetings, in that, I donít want to deal with you but, more importantly, I donít want to drag everyone else into this BS. If you keep it professional; I will too.
                  Nice work Mike.
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Awesome. I feel like I won something and I haven't played a Washington event in a long time. Seeing this, however, please expect that to change in 2011.

~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Awesome. I feel like I won something and I haven't played a Washington event in a long time. Seeing this, however, please expect that to change in 2011.

Oh thank god!!! Sam is going to play a Washington Event this year!!
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

now we can move on to the "Feats of Strength."

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                          mike ,i did not get on here and tell anyone why we do like one other, so don't act like i would .I have never talked to you out of a meeting about it and won't .
                          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                            Oh thank god!!! Sam is going to play a Washington Event this year!!
                            Now I will play two. Keep at it there, silly guy. I might just move right across from Chainbangerz and bother you on a daily basis!
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

um...yeah...

and I haven't played a Washington event in a long time.
                              Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                              Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                              Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                              Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                              Or does here stand the last remaining man
                              To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                              No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                              Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                              Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Now I will play two. Keep at it there, silly guy. I might just move right across from Chainbangerz and bother you on a daily basis!
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X