Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Aaron you rocked it on Saturday, nice job playing above your rating! Way above!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thanks Thomas, I owe it all to watching Youtube videos of your Turboputt and copying your technique! No but really, my recent improvements seem to have more to do with my brain than my arm...
      PDGA 42602
      Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

Nice group pic, Eric. Sure are a lot of beanies!

Comment

I never heard any comments...How did the Lake Stevens portable basket go over at PB? What hole was it used on? How bad were the moans & groans?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
            I never heard any comments...How did the Lake Stevens portable basket go over at PB? What hole was it used on? How bad were the moans & groans?
            It was used as a short bonus hole that might've given up as many bogies as it did birdies. I saw a lot of good drives go to the blocked side. It was nice to me!
            Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

It was also the first basket you saw as you approached the parking lot ~ I did hear a few moans and groans ~ quite the conversation starter.

I did see someone ace the hole in practice.

Comment

I birdied it the first round and went OB the second. Very interesting disc catcher mathingys..
                www.rewindb.com

Comment

Dont really think it was the basket that was the problem on that particular hole. Two for two bogeys.....both hit off trees half way there and into the road........they island hole was much more friendly.
                  WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

It totally got me both rounds - stepping up to the tee in round 1, I threw exactly the shot I wanted to maximize punishment on - long, right and OB.

I was looking up at the trap on the 25' from the road and hit it square, then bounced back for the bogie

Second round I made sure to be short, but ended up too short to get the '3'

In summary, having the LS basket totally rocked, as expected
                    'Weekend 4 Women':
                    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                      It totally got me both rounds - stepping up to the tee in round 1, I threw exactly the shot I wanted to maximize punishment on - long, right and OB.

I was looking up at the trap on the 25' from the road and hit it square, then bounced back for the bogie

Second round I made sure to be short, but ended up too short to get the '3'

In summary, having the LS basket totally rocked, as expected
                      If by "totally rocked" you mean WTF is that, then I agree.

Comment

'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Thank you Cajun for letting us use your basket and thank you Brian (BA) for getting together with me the night before so I could get the basket from you and drive it down the day of. I thought it was a perfect hole for it besides the island hole 7!
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Maybe Dr. Fred has some more of those in a storage unit somewhere...PretzelBowl V, revenge of the lawn furniture
                            'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X