X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PuttsRrad View Post
    Oh, she says to add that her and Coolshoes were personal friends - He was one of the people who taught her how to play, amongst many other things.
    I have a sneaking suspision that PuttsRrad is tuffi

No one said you could not enter or that you were not friends with Dan just that returning calls about who's in and who's not is a huge waste of time when a simple bookmark can provide all the info. Beside you will not sign up till the DOS anyway.

It is too bad that others won't sign up at all because of the uneven playing field she represents.
    rewindb.com

Comment

In the two years I've been here I've seen more BS and politics in Disc Golf then the 15 years I played in Cal. Some people need to step out of the closet more often, and for the silly one with over 2000 post, here's a clue, spend that time you spend on the net practicing, and maybe your game might improve! How can you trash talk people when you can't even carry their bag!
      Got Rain!

Comment

oh okay - if you say so
        Melody beat tuffi last year...
        i am one of tuffi's friends...but I am not tuffi
        fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bob View Post
          In the two years I've been here I've seen more BS and politics in Disc Golf then the 15 years I played in Cal. Some people need to step out of the closet more often, and for the silly one with over 2000 post, here's a clue, spend that time you spend on the net practicing, and maybe your game might improve! How can you trash talk people when you can't even carry their bag!
          I find the BS & the politics here just fine, completely tolerable at least. I suppose the politics could be better. This forum provides an outlet for everyone. Some stuff is good some bad, somethings are agreeable and some are not, either way one can simply just move on.

Maybe you should just go back to Cal if you can't hack it here in the rugged tough Northwest.

Comment

rugged tough Northwest.

I don;t see anything here that is rugged or tough in the NW, If it rains most of you won't come out of the house!
            Got Rain!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X