X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Annual Highway Nine Invitational

Hey guys and gals, its here again. The annual hwy 9 invitational. Thats right folks, one round at beautiful Lake Stevens, with the baskets you all know and love, followed by a round out at wonderful Arlington. There will be 3 divisions, just like last year. Open, Masters and Amature. Cost will be $30 for Open and $25 for the other 2 divisions. So if you played last year, and want in again, now is your chance to sign up. The date is gonna be Saturday the 20th of November, so mark it on your calanders. Again anyone who played last year gets first dibs on playing this year. After that (about a week or so before the event) it will be open to all who want to play. So sign up now if you played last year. To sign up, contact Jesse Ingram at hamptonheros@gmail.com or you can send a check or money order to Jesse Ingram at 507 N 178th CT Shoreline Wa 98133. Hope to hear from you all soon. Big Bubba Belly

There might be an impromtpto BARK party tomorrow at TR. I get the feeling DNF will be just that.

The good news is Howliwood will be a HOOT
    rewindb.com

Comment

I can't make it tomorrow for the barking ~ but I should have some down time this next week ~ is there still an operating wheel barrow chained to the tree on #8? I have the combo.

Hey BigBubbBelly ~ will there be enough geezers for a Grand Masters Division?

Comment

We will check and see But I think so. I will bring the pump.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
          We will check and see But I think so. I will bring the pump.
          I think most of the Grand Masters prefer the pill, Jub.

Comment

That's a good one Captain

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
              Hey BigBubbBelly ~ will there be enough geezers for a Grand Masters Division?
              I'll play GM if I can get into the event.
              Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I bought "liquid pill" and spilled it on my foot, I had a stiff toe for a week.
                rewindb.com

Comment

That's really "hard on" socks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
                    Hey guys and gals, its here again. The annual hwy 9 invitational. Thats right folks, one round at beautiful Lake Stevens, with the baskets you all know and love, followed by a round out at wonderful Arlington. There will be 3 divisions, just like last year. Open, Masters and Amature. Cost will be $30 for Open and $25 for the other 2 divisions. So if you played last year, and want in again, now is your chance to sign up. The date is gonna be Saturday the 20th of November, so mark it on your calanders. Again anyone who played last year gets first dibs on playing this year. After that (about a week or so before the event) it will be open to all who want to play. So sign up now if you played last year. To sign up, contact Jesse Ingram at hamptonheros@gmail.com or you can send a check or money order to Jesse Ingram at 507 N 178th CT Shoreline Wa 98133. Hope to hear from you all soon. Big Bubba Belly
                    Hey, White Don King, could you sign me up? I'll play Open. Thanks Jess!
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Whats the park in arlington called...........and directions? Was thinking about making the trip.........sounds fun.........now which division pro or masters?
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                        Whats the park in arlington called...........and directions? Was thinking about making the trip.........sounds fun.........now which division pro or masters?
                        Twin Rivers
                        http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2447

Comment

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1938
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I was there yesterday and it was pretty soggy. The tee's need work. We should organize a tee party or two the next two weekends
                            rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                              Hey, White Don King, could you sign me up? I'll play Open. Thanks Jess!
                              A little ahead of yourself don't you think...
                              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X