Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job on the courses bros! Your hard work & dedication is greatly appreciated.

Due to the tournament sponsors & organizers unwilling to meet my Appearance Fee demands I will unfortunately be forced to skip this tournament.

Have a great tournament, I hope the weather holds out.

Take it easy on TD Jessie

Good luck to all!

Comment

Cajun, there is no i in my name. Thanks for playing the game though. Maybe next time. Jesse aka Big Bubba Belly.

Comment

Hey Now Jesse (no i)
        I went out to Arlington this afternoon and did a bit more trail barking. I got the sloppy portion of the trail from 11 to 12 and then 16 to 17 and then the tail end of the path back out from 18 and then one of the handles on the wheelbarrow broke off......jub is going to do a repair job....not sure when.

Anyone planning to do any more barking will need a barrow. Not much left _ just the short trail from 15 to the main trail to 16 and 13 to 14.

some yahoo hicks out there drove a vehicle out onto the fairways of 14-15 and tore them up a bit - BIG ruts in a large circular pattern - Lordy!

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
          some yahoo hicks out there drove a vehicle out onto the fairways of 14-15 and tore them up a bit - BIG ruts in a large circular pattern - Lordy!
          Thats an arlington crap circle
          rewindb.com

Comment

Looks like we will have some new obs this weekend. Stupid is as stupid does. Uh yep.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
              Thats an arlington crap circle

High five Jubby, thoroughly amused. I'll be up there on Thursday-Friday if any more help is needed or if anyone wants to play.

Comment

I hit Lake Stevens in the pouring rain yesterday. The nasty wind storm we got on Monday did some damage. There are branches everywhere. If you play out there before Saturday, please help toss these off to the sides. Especially the ones around the baskets. We don't want the random limb to stop someone's good putt from rolling 40 feet away....

There is also a big cedar tree that snapped and is now laying across hole 13's white tee box. I plan to come out on Thursday to take care of it.

I will also be bringing a truckload of gravel out on Thursday afternoon. If anyone with a strong back and a wheel barrow can help...much appreciated.

Comment

Hello BA -
                  I should be able to get up to Lake Stevens on Thursday - what time to you plan on being there?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                    Hello BA -
                    I should be able to get up to Lake Stevens on Thursday - what time to you plan on being there?
                    I plan to be at LS by 3:00 pm. I will have one wheel barrow and a couple of shovels. If you get there early, fee free to walk the course and start clearing the fairways. It was pretty nasty yesterday with large limbs down.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow early afternoon and will pick up or move debri as we play thru. Has any decision been made about what tee's we're using, white or blue?

Comment

I belive all the Clarks have to play from red tee's everyone else plays the whites.

Comment

Everything is set for this saturday. 8 am sign up out at lake stevens. 9:30 tee off. 3 divisions, Open($30) Masters and Amateur($25). Cash payout for Open players and lots of sweet discs for the other two divisions. Lots of great CTPs provided by Chainbangerz Disc Golf Store and local businesses in the Arlington Area. Both courses look great and thanks to all who have contributed their time and effort these last couple of weeks. Hope to see you all out there enjoying another great disc golf event. Big Bubba Belly.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVP View Post
                            I belive all the Clarks have to play from red tee's everyone else plays the whites.
                            Sweet, I'm glad I played them today. Left handed putter roller was unstoppable. I'll make sure to help you find your discs as I walk by.

Comment

Anybody know what the expected turnout is?
                              Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                                Anybody know what the expected turnout is?
                                I believe Jesse got about 30-40 pre-registrations. If the weather is nice, I expect around 60 or more people there.

I have the scorecards with me now, so if you want in let me know. I will write D Major with a sharpie on one so it can't be used for a J Stengeles, A Rivers, or T Little.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X