X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
    A little ahead of yourself don't you think...
    At my home courses? Not really.

I would sandbag like you if there were a free hotel room on the line...

QUAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

[QUOTE=sillybizz;81843]At my home courses? Not really.
      QUOTE]

Seriously?
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

[QUOTE=JR Stengele;81892]
        Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        At my home courses? Not really.
        QUOTE]

Seriously?
        SUPER SERIAL

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

[QUOTE=sillybizz;81896]
          Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post

SUPER SERIAL
          You disturb me.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Nevermind Jesse, I'm working that day.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Ok, so Im gonna try and get a barking party this saturday out at Arlington. Maybe around 11ish? Not quite sure on the time. I have to check my schedule. So anyone who is available, please come on out and help spread the love at Arlington, then stick around for a round or two of awesome golf. Supposed to be a nice weekend. Will update again this week and confirm the time. Thanks all.

Comment

Alrighty then, it looks like were gonna be doing a barking party this sunday around 1 p.m. Hopefully you guys can tear yourselves away from the disaster that is the seahawks of late and make it out to give us a hand. That would be awesome. Flyers will be posted at all of the north end local courses this weekend with info about the Hwy 9 Invite. Hope to see some people out there on sunday. After the work is done we will be playing a round of golf. Come on out and take all the old timers money. Hope to see you all there. Big Bubba Belly.

Comment

Hey Now Jesse ~
                  I can't make it on Sunday.......but I will be out there today to do my part. Probably be leaving Everett right after I drop my Grandson off at Daycare (9:00 am). If plans change I'll be there on Sunday also......and I plan on keeping my money

Comment

Hey Jesse,

Lake Stevens needs a little touch up on some tee boxes and some baskets. I can pick up the gravel, but since you are the TD I think you should be pushing the wheelbarrow. I am looking forward to watching that. Let me know which day may work for you and I will meet you out there.

Comment

Arlington Bark Report,
                      OK ~ I hit most of the long distance holes so you young guns don't have to push the wheelbarrow to far ~ I did holes 3-4-11-15-16-17-18 ~
                      If possible I'll be out on Sunday.

And let me know what day for Lake Stevens and I'll be there ~ I think I owe BA a beer

Comment

Hey Don, thanks for all of your help and get up and go. Its really appreciated by those of us who cant get away from work to come out and touch up the course. We are gonna be doing a Lake Stevens party today around 1 or so, I think. Im gonna try and get ahold of some of the guys and see what time works for them. I will post on here again in a bit. Talk to you today.

Comment

Hey Now Jesse ~
                          I'm meeting a friend out at Lake Stevens about 10:30 so I'll bring my shovel and rake ~ Will there be gravel on site? If there is gravel an extra wheel barrow or two would help. Don't forget your money

Comment

Well everything is set. Saturday the 20th, is the date. Sign ups begin at 8 am out at lake stevens disc golf course. Players meeting at 9 and tee off at 9:30. Afternoon round out at Arlington disc golf course. Trophies and payouts will take place at The Pizza Factory in downtown Arlington after the 2nd round. 3 divisions, Open, Masters and Amateur. Cost is $30 for open and $25 for the other two. Open players play for cash and the other two divisions play for scrip. Lots of CTPs provided by our awesome friends at Chainbangerz disc golf store, Red Rock Subs, Action Sports and others as well. Hope to see you all out there. Oh yeah, barking party out at Arlington tomorrow around 1 pm. Hope to see you all there. Big Bubba Belly

Comment

I'll be there ~ sure hope someone else shows. I'll have an extra wheelbarrow so the work should go quick and easy.

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you to all of those who came out and lent a hand yesterday out at arlington. Thanks again to Don, Allan, Jub, Oz, Ron, Kevin, Bill, Matt. You guys rock. The course looks pretty good. We are gonna try again this thursday to get out and get the last of the trails touched up. I will keep everyone updated.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X