X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
    so looks like we will be going so my ? is can we camp in parking lot? if not where to camp?? and can we pay day of??
    There is no camping at Steilly and the closest camp ground I know of is sketchy as hell Right out of The Hills Have Eyes!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

well I read schedule wrong and disc van go will not be going due to team disc golf thanks
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Current Chilly Smacker Sponsors

Twan’s BA Chili (Steily Chili)

CM Industries

Stumptown Disc Golf

Ed Munoz

Nancy, Ginger, & Jack Lorber

Kevin & Dylan Holland

Casey Olson

Northwest Sign-Ups

Challenge Disc Golf

Thank You!!!!!
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Another pair of great events. Thanks Mike!
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            Another pair of great events. Thanks Mike!
            I second that. I appreciate all the hard work that you and the Mrs. put into this awesome weekend. Crossing my figures for the Sumner Meadows.

Comment

THANKS TO MIKE AND TO ALL WHO HELPED PRODUCE ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND OF DISC GOLF WITH THE CHILLY SMACK AND PHATOM DOUBLES. OF COURSE, WE CAN NOT EVER FORGET THE VERY TASTY AND AWSOME CHILI THAT WAS SERVED.......THANK YOU SO MUCH..... OH YEAH.... IT WAS THAT GOOD.
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Mike R,

Thanks for the good time on Saturday and running a very timely event. Even when pushed by those late comers that just had to register on the day of....oh, I was one of them. Well, I did try to do my best by being at least very early to sign in so that I would only be a little issue. But seriously, thanks for keeping the thing running on a quick pace as I was able to make it back for the Port Orchard dog parade and Christmas tree lighting with my wife and kids. Big, big thanks.

Also, thanks to the club for doing a bunch of work on clearing the fariways of debris from the storm. The fairways looked great and was very playable. Now if we could only get a fairway on NW 6 it would be awesome. Also dug the new teepad NW 15 as it makes it a very fun shot.

Well, thanks for all the good time and sorry I missed the awards. Can't wait to see the results from the event to see who made it happen in the fields!

Later,
                Scott Papa
                Team Discraft
                Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Frieling View Post
                  I second that. I appreciate all the hard work that you and the Mrs. put into this awesome weekend. Crossing my figures for the Sumner Meadows.
                  Sumner meadows is up to me this year. The course wants us I just have toi put it together. Look for the event in a couple months. Looking for volunteers to help it is a lot of work. Send me a pm if you want to help run or just help with the event. Thanks again mike!
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Thanks Mike, Awesome job as usual. Chilli was great and weather wasn't too bitter at all. The layout was challenging and unique. Thanks to all who made it happen. Any tourney with a lunch included in buy-in will always have a happy ending.
                    "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                    PDGA # 42821
                    Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Scores for the last round and winners aren't up yet - who won? 2nd? 3rd? eh?

Comment

Sorry about the scores. I thought I had them posted early Saturday evening and then, obviously, never checked to make sure. They're up now:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9761&

Thank you all for coming out. It was a great weekend with probably the best weather we will ever get in early December.

I have to thank:

Kathy (my wife) - check in and cards
                        Rob Smith - course set up and cards
                        Anthony Houston (chili man) - chili
                        Pierce County Disc Golf - making the course look great after a wind storm
                        Kevin Holland (sponsor)
                        Ed Munoz (sponsor)
                        Casey Olson (sponsor)
                        Jack Lorber (sponsor)
                        Raymond Seick (sponsor)
                        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Are we getting PDGA points for this event (for Worlds qualifying)?
                          When can we expect to see those on the results?
                          Swallowing angry words is better than choking on an apology.
                          A pint of angry words--->

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X