North Bonneville: Pads being poured instead of tourney 10/16!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Bonneville: Pads being poured instead of tourney 10/16!!

The Oct. 16th event at the North Bonneville DGC has been shelved for the time being. But its for a very good reason!!!!! We are going to start putting in the concrete tee pads so many of you have requested. Pretty good reason huh? Work starts at 8 in the morning and everyone is invited to help us out. Its going to be a wheelbarrow show so the more the better also anyone with experience finishing pads would be very welcome. Going to try and get nine pads done that day so there will be plenty of work for all.

The old bait and switch... Good way to get people there. Smart. We will try to bring some Hood rats your way to lend a hand. We were planning on coming that way anyway, but those plans fell through.

Comment

The pour has been changed to Friday October 15th. This is because I didnt want to waste club money paying for Saturday fees. I got a hold of a front loader to make the work easier. We will be pouring 8 pads that day. I understand this will cut down on the amount of help but it seems to be the best option. Work starts at 8 am. If you can make it we would love to have your help.

Comment

Well dang. Sorry we will not be able to make it out for that date. Hope you have a great turn out and keep us posted for the other tee pad pouring.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X