X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazza View Post
    even if u can't play. u can still dress up and come out and have dinner...i belive for just food its $10
    thats like window shopping thats a tease and not fun lmao
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Scott has graciously given me permission to set out a donation jar for the American Cancer Society during Howliewood. Friends of ours in Oregon are throwing a charity event, The Hope Open, on the same weekend and all donations made into this jar will be added into the Hope Open’s overall donation to the ACS.

This is not only a wonderful charity in which to give a couple dollars, but at the same time this is a chance to really help disc golf’s image within our surrounding communities. The money that goes to the ACS through the Hope Open does not financially help the sport of disc golf grow, but it does help open the eyes of our neighbors to the generous hearts and minds that make up the world of disc golf.

I will also being accepting checks made out to “The American Cancer Society”. All checks, along with the donation jar, will be sent to the Hope Open on Monday, November 1st.

Mike Rideout
      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

^That is awesome, very thoughtful. Hope everyone one at Howliewood and the Hope Open have wonderful weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
          Scott has graciously given me permission to set out a donation jar for the American Cancer Society during Howliewood. Friends of ours in Oregon are throwing a charity event, The Hope Open, on the same weekend and all donations made into this jar will be added into the Hope Open’s overall donation to the ACS.

This is not only a wonderful charity in which to give a couple dollars, but at the same time this is a chance to really help disc golf’s image within our surrounding communities. The money that goes to the ACS through the Hope Open does not financially help the sport of disc golf grow, but it does help open the eyes of our neighbors to the generous hearts and minds that make up the world of disc golf.

I will also being accepting checks made out to “The American Cancer Society”. All checks, along with the donation jar, will be sent to the Hope Open on Monday, November 1st.

Mike Rideout
          Nice one Mike thanks

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

hey mr papa u still have them tasty glow z comets??? maybe a glow z nuke???

Comment

Have a great time, all! Hope to make it one of these times! Please post some pics.

G Lyman

Comment

Funnest tournament. Ever.
                'Weekend 4 Women':
                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Thanks to the Papa's hosting this very entertaining tournament. I knew once the Kool-Aid Man walked in, followed by the Flinstone's Gang, I was in for something special. I was amazed by the course, and often found myself wondering: a) how the hell did they think this up? b) how long did this take? and of course c) who the hell is SnakeEyes? The dedication put into creating a unique, once-in-a-disc-golf-lifetime event blew me away. And yes, I wanted to scream "BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!" on several occasions, only to remember Scott's words "That's right, it's not fair!"

On a side note, I played two rounds with Ken "the Champ" Klimo. Yeah, that happened!

Comment

Aliens 8 my disc!

So awesome, once again! Managed to get a few pics posted. Got to play a round with Snake Eyes, a bear, a Mexican wrestler, an alien, Dr. Horrible, Captain Hammer & Penny the fan girl. Thanks Jeanne, Scott and the rest of the Dalaiwood/Howliewood crew for another amazing event.

Comment

Much thanks to Scott, Jeanne, and the rest of the all stars that helped make this tournament one of the most fun and unique I have ever played! Everything was so well organized and put together, with each hole having its own set of props and hazards. Very clever and something I will always remember. The food, player packs, and trophies were all great, along with those ever so sweet CFR Comets. Thanks Scott for all you do in representing DG in the NW.
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

man were to start....from moving baskets...to well humm non moving chains....to signing while u tee. this was just AWESOME. food,fun,prizes, surprises, ooo and we had some one from the cartoon gi joes. all i can say is that is was by no means FAIR.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                          Much thanks to Scott, Jeanne, and the rest of the all stars that helped make this tournament one of the most fun and unique I have ever played! Everything was so well organized and put together, with each hole having its own set of props and hazards. Very clever and something I will always remember. The food, player packs, and trophies were all great, along with those ever so sweet CFR Comets. Thanks Scott for all you do in representing DG in the NW.
                          nice ace bro....wink wink

Comment

What a great time. It rained all the way to dinner; the weather was nice for dinner.

Two meals, two rounds, photos with my buddies in our costumes - truely an unforgetable experience.

The people of Howliewood contributed $105 to the American Cancer Society. Well done!!!!

Mike Rideout
                            WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Having run a few events myself, I'm blown away by the amount of work that putting on Howliewood entails. Prepping one hole alone probably takes as much time and efffort as prepping most courses. Scott, Jeanne, and all the rest of the Dalaiwood crew that pitched in--THANK YOU!!!! You guys were extra liberal with the awesome sauce. Thanks for bringing Howliewood back again this year, the food was great, the trophies were sweet (and lots of 'em), the player packs were way cool, and of course, the holes were out of control. Once again, Howliewood is at the top of the list for the most creative and fun disc golf experience out there. If I lived on the other side of the country, I'd try to make a point to fly out just for this event. Can't wait for the next one!
                              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Howliewood Rocks!

Big thanks to Scott, Jean, and all the other helpers who put on another superb Howliewood!
                                If they ever do it again you're a fool if you miss it...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X