BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Comment

This event is FULL, however, we can still use a few volunteers to help with making the course Glo and be a little scary for the final round. Also, if an opening occurs due to injury, illness, maiming, or loss of life, it would be great to be able to slip someone into a threesome for the round.

Volunteers will be served dinner and will be expected to help put glo sticks on the course. They should come in costume and be prepared to help during the final round with one of the assigned "scare" locations. They will also be assigned to help clean up after the round. They may be able to participate in some of the extra-curricular activities during the night like the pumpkin carving contest, the best costume contest, the mini-ctp contest and other such events.

If you are interested in helping out, please complete the contact form on our web site. Do not PM me, tweat me, or send me a facebook message. http://fireflydiscgolf.com/contact

Comment

Latest weather report looks a little better.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X