Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tourney!! Just wanted to point out that my score (Cole Swanson) for Sunday was entered incorrectly. It shows I shot a 73, when in reality I shot an 85. As much as I would love to have a 1025 rated round, I don't want to get it that way. Thanks again for a great time, and I'll be back next year for redemption!!
    PDGA #42116

Comment

flippin ze disc 2

got some scores straightened out after catching up on some sleep and a road trip back to kennewick to return baskets! I am happy the tournament went so well and am happy to announce that the squilchuck state parks found our event a very suitable for the venue and are open to a proposal for a course which I am starting next! Thanks everyone for coming and I hope to run a couple events next year!

Comment

Congrats guys on apparently knocking it out of the park again. Next year when things will be more settled down for me I will be there with bells on. Glad to hear everybody had fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post
          Congrats guys on apparently knocking it out of the park again. Next year when things will be more settled down for me I will be there with bells on. Glad to hear everybody had fun!
          Sweet! And you are invited to camp with us Ken. Make sure to bring your favorite putter and a heat lamp with you!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
            Sweet! And you are invited to camp with us Ken. Make sure to bring your favorite putter and a heat lamp with you!
            Soft magnet and a lamp ... sounds like a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Flippenzdisc View Post
              got some scores straightened out after catching up on some sleep and a road trip back to kennewick to return baskets! I am happy the tournament went so well and am happy to announce that the squilchuck state parks found our event a very suitable for the venue and are open to a proposal for a course which I am starting next! Thanks everyone for coming and I hope to run a couple events next year!
              I didn't play the tournament but I grew up in Wenatchee and a permanent course at Squilchuck would be amazeballs. Damn! I hope it happens.

Comment

Todd, you and your crew did an amazing job with the tourney. Can't say enough about how much fun it was and the massive effort on your alls part was evident!

I'll be back for any event you are running in the future for sure
                'Weekend 4 Women':
                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Flippen Ze Disc 2 was an AWESOME Tournament! I know the local group did a tremendous amount of hard work & put forth a TON of EFFORT - ya'll made it seem flawless!

Two beautiful & challenging temp courses put in in 2 days? Are you kidding me? Nice work! Great job! So much FUN!

The island holes killed me, I should have studied up. They were easy yet so challenging, for everyone. I know they added strokes to quite a few. Multiple island holes - just another example of good details and thoughtful hole selections IMO.

I loved the tee times, so cool. We need a few more tourneys with these kinda tee times.

Thanks Kevin & Todd and your extremely hard working crew!

Apple Valley Disc Golf ROCKS ! ! !

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X