Fort Walla Walla Open Oct 23&24 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fort Walla Walla Open Oct 23&24

    Hello,
    Information as of right now and flier is attached.

    Acepot- if no one hits an ace during the 3 rounds we will have a ctp for 50% of the pot.

    Final Nine- We will be raffling the chance to pair with a top 4 pro in the pursuit of 9 skins in a doubles format. Regardless of who threw the last shot all pros will be teeing first on odd holes and the raffle winners will be teeing first on the even holes.

    t

    Questions?
    Contact me
    Kris
    Last edited by Cerrgurry; September 19th, 2010, 07:42 AM.

  • #2
    Good call on the final nine format. That's a fun way to do it.
    A par is not a bogey.

    Comment


    • #3
      I forgot to mention that I have opened up my basement and backyard to those that may need a place to stay during this event. Contact me if you wish to know more and there will be a limit as to how many etc

      Comment


      • #4
        Will the Blue or Black course be played for this event?
        Throw What You Know.
        "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
        PDGA# 45989

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
          Will the Blue or Black course be played for this event?
          Blue will be used in at least 1 round (more than likely 2).

          We are going to attempt to get black ready to go so that it can be used in conjunction with blue. However, it is not a guarantee that it will be ready or that I will have the baskets to use it, therefore, I don't want to advertise it as happening.

          If black is not able to be used, for whatever reason, we will have 3 rounds on blue.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
            Blue will be used in at least 1 round (more than likely 2).

            We are going to attempt to get black ready to go so that it can be used in conjunction with blue. However, it is not a guarantee that it will be ready or that I will have the baskets to use it, therefore, I don't want to advertise it as happening.

            If black is not able to be used, for whatever reason, we will have 3 rounds on blue.
            It is confirmed Mr. TD

            Baskets are secured and the Black Course will be available for play

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by maccallum View Post
              It is confirmed Mr. TD

              Baskets are secured and the Black Course will be available for play
              Thanks Mr. Isattemptingtomakemebetteratthis. I hope your day is well.
              Glad to hear we have the baskets sorted out

              Comment


              • #8
                how full is this?
                Throw What You Know.
                "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                PDGA# 45989

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                  how full is this?
                  I have a few yes's and some more I will be there's but no one has paid their entrance fee as of yet.


                  Thanks for the interest
                  Kris

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Course Update

                    The great city of Walla Walla has came through and have cut down the tall grasses.
                    The black course has been groomed and is ready for the baskets and paint.
                    The blue course is set to go minus painting the island and chalking.
                    Trophies are en-route...thank you discdiva.
                    Discs are en-route and the cool new minis are here.
                    Sponsorships have been adding up and we should have a great payout.

                    I hope we get a great turnout since the weather is calling for sunshine next week.....crap the weatherman is never right...perhaps this time he will be.

                    those interested in playing contact me to get you on the players list

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tournament Central

                      Just a reminder that we will be setting up tournament central on the Museum side of the park.
                      To those not sure think the side of the park where blue 3 starts.
                      I will attempt to have a sign saying other side of park etc there at the blue 1 parking lot.

                      Two reasons for the move: Covered Area and parking.

                      Questions?
                      Call 509 301 6789
                      Last edited by Cerrgurry; October 18th, 2010, 11:10 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmmmm so tempting. The weather could be great for an epic fall classic on a TPC caliber course.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Results are in Summary in the morning..

                          http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10966

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Great Job!

                            For all of you who didn't make it to this event, I don't think there could have been more of you , you missed out! The courses were emaculate, the format challenging, and everything inbetween was smoothly run.

                            Great job Kris! Next Year's Aloha is in good hands.

                            -Scot

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by maccallum View Post
                              For all of you who didn't make it to this event, I don't think there could have been more of you , you missed out! The courses were emaculate, the format challenging, and everything inbetween was smoothly run.

                              Great job Kris! Next Year's Aloha is in good hands.

                              -Scot
                              I concur, great job Kris
                              Throw What You Know.
                              "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                              PDGA# 45989

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X