Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My next tournament is alternate tee pads at Seatac and the entire back nine are all par fours...
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      My next tournament is alternate tee pads at Seatac and the entire back nine are all par fours...
      Can I still play without a shirt and shoes?
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        As long as you got a fresh 120 your in
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
          Can I still play without a shirt and shoes?

Sorry pDGA rules state a shirt and shoes must be worn unfortunately nothing is said about "pantolones"

but*
          if you are talking about that sporty GIANTS orange Euro Style speedo? Knock your self out!! It will be just like a game at the Stick, Chillyyyyyyyyyyy

*I heard a good one
          when you see the word BUT it usaully means the author hates the previous sentence
          rewindb.com

Comment

Cant wait for this one...........the course was pretty darn cool. Jub did show me some safari (alternate) holes that could possibly be played and they are quite a bit more difficult. It really does not matter..........the td makes the final decision and the course is really cool the way it is..........especailly with no obs. See ya next saturday.........lets have some fun.
            WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
              Cant wait for this one...........the course was pretty darn cool. Jub did show me some safari (alternate) holes that could possibly be played and they are quite a bit more difficult. It really does not matter..........the td makes the final decision and the course is really cool the way it is..........especailly with no obs. See ya next saturday.........lets have some fun.
              I love your energy and enthusiasm, Dan. Just thought I would mention that there are only three (3) spots left.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Tom is there any room left? If so put my name on the list.

Comment

Only 1 spot left!!!!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Tommy Turbo can't Putt,

Is the layout for the 2nd set of rounds still as you listed on here?

Looking forward to the tourney. However, Jim Anderson's 50th B-day party is the night before so......another tourney with no sleep...

Comment

Remember to show up at SILVER LAKE and sign in by 9am so we can promptly start. Kelly will be running a side Ace Pot for $2 and if no aces are hit then a CTP will happen when all playing is done. Chainbangerz is throwing in some swag to give away and we might have some sweets during lunch time for free. Looking forward to it it should be a fun day of golf, weather permitting.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FUN TIME TODAY........TOM I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT TOURNEY. THANK YOU TOM, ANDREW, SHEILA, KELLY, CHAINBANGERZ AND ANYONE ELSE WHO SUPPORTED AND HELP THIS EVENT FOR THE CLUB.

IT WAS GREAT PLAYING WITH MARK, TONY AND DAN IN THE FIRST ROUND AND AGAIN HAD A BLAST IN THE SECOND ROUND PLAYING WITH WAYNE, JASON AND DAN. CONGRATS TO WAYNE FOR YOUR AWESOME PLAY AND WIN.

THANKS FOR THE PRIZES (CTP) AND ESPECIALLY THE CUPCAKES.......YUM!
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Awesome tourney Tom! The rain held off, the course played really nice, superYum cupcakes, and I got a superclass birdie in the middle of a little disc round
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!!! It was a nerve racking experience for me but got better as it went along. Knowing what I know now and having gone through my duties I know what I can do to make it better next time. I thought it ran pretty smooth and I had a ton of fun. The alt pads played well and mixed things up a bit. Sorry to those of you who landed in the lake (six of you?). Hole one was a bruiser, this guy had a 4 and 5 on it.

We raised $46 for the Chainbangerz Disc Golf Club!!! AWESOME!!!

Big thanks to Andrew, Sheila and Kelly for all the help.

Aaron Seeley drained the ace pot worth $43!!! Hole 4 gets hit a lot it seems. Way to go Aaron!!!

Scores: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10948

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Ya Tom the tourny was great i had fun. I had great groups both rounds, thanks to everyone who helped Tom run everything and chainbangers for all the ctp's, one on everyhole.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If you liked this event then you will LOVE Andrew's Pretzelbowl.

By the way Wayne set the new course record for Silver Lake with a -13 for 18 holes or two times around nine. Way to go on the victory as well.

I also wanted to say to the people who were bummed about not being able to play Blyth that I am not giving up on tournaments there. Sometime in the future I would like to run something there.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X