Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its far enough out that if you needed to bump up the entry fee a little bit, I doubt it'd be much of a problem.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Its far enough out that if you needed to bump up the entry fee a little bit, I doubt it'd be much of a problem.
      That is an option as well though I worry about charging $7-$10 for a no payout tournament.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        That is an option as well though I worry about charging $7-$10 for a no payout tournament.
        I highly doubt that'd be a deal-breaker for anyone.
        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
          I highly doubt that'd be a deal-breaker for anyone.
          I wouldn't think so either but times are tough, you never know. Like Tim said we're a ways out still so no decisions need to be made at this very moment. I'll update with any new information.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Alright, a little announcement is due. First off, the city of Bothell has decided not to let us use Blyth Park for this event. So I've decided to play 36 holes at Silver Lake instead, I apologize to anyone who is bummed by this as I am but we move on. The second round at Silver Lake will have different (harder and/or longer) tee pads than the normal ones. Regular rules apply, cement will not be out of bounds but going long on hole nine across the cement path will be out of bounds. Same time, just remember to show up at Silver Lake, hehe. Running out of spots, better get in quick! Any questions, comments, concerns or any other reason you need to get a hold of me please send me an email: sillybizz@yahoo.com

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Do you have the pads for the second round figured out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                Do you have the pads for the second round figured out yet?
                I have a couple in mind but nothing set in stone as of yet. Have a suggestion, Don?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'll check out some placements next time I'm out there ~ #7 could be on the service road close to #8 basket ~ #9 could be shot from #8 pad ~ lots of options

Comment

interesting, I'll take a look next time I'm out there. Thanks.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

You probably already thought about this, and it's too late now, but, maybe next year you could order up some CFR Champ Glo Coyotes with silver hotstamps for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                        You probably already thought about this, and it's too late now, but, maybe next year you could order up some CFR Champ Glo Coyotes with silver hotstamps for the event.
                        Hadn't thought of that! I will keep that in mind if indeed this event happens next year. Awesome idea, thank you.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

can you change the name to the silver sidewinder tournament for next year?

Comment

I want to hold the Floppy Putter Open next year at Lake Stevens, what do you think of that name?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

i say the "metallic Meteor Open" !
                              Team HOSER:dancing:
                              Team OLY:cheerleader:
                              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Alright so I went out today and figured out the alternative tee pads for this event for the afternoon round, I even measured them and the original pads and uploaded those to DGCR. As for the alt tee pads, they are slightly different with some being longer and some being technical. Total of 2,516 feet for nine holes or 280 feet per hole, average. I tried to make several different routes to the basket that were fair and did very well; all of the holes have paths for RHBH/LHFH and LHBH/RHFH people.

Alt Hole 1: 471 feet. It's behind the regular pad exactly 200 feet. Regular Pad: 271 feet.

Alt Hole 2: 191 feet. It's closer and to the left near the two trees next to the water. Regular Pad: 276 feet.

Alt Hole 3: 253 feet. It's behind the regular pad on the trail close to the fence, three fence posts in. Regular Pad: 223 feet.

Alt Hole 4: 217 feet. It's in line with the regular pad up the hill on the pavement next to the fence. Regular Pad: 212 feet.

Alt Hole 5: 284 feet. It's behind the regular pad where the moss grows and where the fences meet. Regular Pad: 242 feet.

Alt Hole 6: 239 feet. It's to the side of the regular pad on the pavement. Regular Pad: 215 feet.

Alt Hole 7: 303 feet. It's behind the regular pad on the pavement. Regular Pad: 263 feet.

Alt Hole 8: 360 feet. It's behind the regular pad with the canopy in play, Regular Pad: 324 feet.

Alt Hole 9: 198 feet. It's to the side of the path towards hole seven. Regular Pad: 202 feet.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X