Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kyle Crabtree Open

From the Chainbangerz Newsletter:

"What? Two, 1 day events being held at Lakewood and Sea-tac
    Why?This is a fundraiser for Team Chainbangerz top seed pro sponsored player Kyle Crabtree on his road to victory at the United States Disc Golf Championships.
    When? Sept 14th at lakewood and Sept 28th at sea-tac both will start at 5pm
    How Much? Entry fee starts at $10, if you want to donate any more that would be very kind of you.If you can't afford $10 well then give what you can,any help is greatly appreciated.

This is a fundraiser for Kyle, we want to show our support for him, so we are hosting these events in honor of him representing us. So come on out for a couple fun rounds of disc golf. Lakewood will be a round of singles and sea-tac will be a round of doubles. Chainbangers will be awarding some sweet 1 of a kind custom printed disc for the winner. Also some never seen before, cool schwag for CTP's and we will also be awarding the winners in-store credit.
    Keep in mind we still have an in-store raffle going on for a portable mach 5 that will also help Kyle Crabtree in his journey to South Carolina for the USDGC. And It may just help you shed some strokes of of your strokes.Thanks, hope to see you out there, spread the good word."

Come on out and support Kyle! He's a good guy.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Innova won't pay his way? WTF is an Innova sponsorship good for?
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

About a hundred discs and performance bonuses. That's about it.

Comment

Pretty cool turnout yesterday, probably about 20-25 players or so. Kyle was looking snazzlefied with the full tie/belt/dress shirt - think he just came from or was headed to a job interview or something (good luck!).

Some people going home with some big'un prize stacks...

Andy Foster shot the best round and beat all the usual suspects
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
          Kyle was looking snazzlefied with the full tie/belt/dress shirt - think he just came from or was headed to a job interview or something (good luck!).
          Good to hear there was a good turn out. Does hooking the lobsterbush up with new employment count as fundraising for his trip?
          Last edited by REDFIVE; September 15th, 2010, 10:04 PM.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I'm not sure he is looking for that kind of 'job' Chris, but its worth an ask I guess
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
              I'm not sure he is looking for that kind of 'job' Chris, but its worth an ask I guess
              Really?
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X