X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington State Series Championships 9/25-9/26/10

Online Registration is available for the final installment of the Washington State Series.

You may Register online for the Washington State Series Championships at PDGA SIGN UP.

You may download the Entry Form attached to this post.

Gordy has the sprinklers running and the tractor mowing. The fairways should be very nice this year.

We'll be having live music out at Four Mound on Saturday after the rounds and I'm trying to hook up a beer sponsor for the same evening.

We are going to have a blast.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

The Band

We finally locked in the band for the Saturday Night Players Party.

The WORKING SPLIFFS will take the stage at 7:30 PM, right after dinner.

All Washington State Series Championship competitors will be admitted free of charge.

Friends and others will only be admitted by permission of the TD's.

The discs are ordered. The minis are ordered. The shirts are ordered.

We are ready for the players to enjoy the best tournament we've ever had in Spokane.

Comment

Damn it Bob Save some for FZD. (especially if I am not attending)

I understand the Chef is interviewing house boys, Any truth to that rumor? This is anyone's chance for a room at the new house (granted it's in the old club house but it's is inside at least till it rains.)
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        Damn it Bob Save some for FZD. (especially if I am not attending)

I understand the Chef is interviewing house boys, Any truth to that rumor? This is anyone's chance for a room at the new house (granted it's in the old club house but it's is inside at least till it rains.)
        I think Mark Schaefer has filled that position.

Comment

Saturday Night Party

Special thanks to Ely Johnson and Big Sky Brewing for sponsoring the beer on Saturday Night. We'll be serving Moose Drool and Scape Goat IPA, we may add a keg of PBR for the lager lovers.

Comment

Not Qualified

Sounds like tons of fun Bob! Thanks! I'm sure someone answered this question long ago but.. If you are not qualified for the series, can you still play in this event? Looks like I have unexpected time off and want to make the trip.
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

I'll answer for Bob--yes, any and all are welcome to participate. There's just a separate prize pool available to the qualifiers.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Thanks Tim, on behalf of Bob! Sounds good! I should be there!
                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                PDGA # 42821
                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Thanks Tim, yes all are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                    We finally locked in the band for the Saturday Night Players Party.

The WORKING SPLIFFS will take the stage at 7:30 PM, right after dinner.

All Washington State Series Championship competitors will be admitted free of charge.

Friends and others will only be admitted by permission of the TD's.

The discs are ordered. The minis are ordered. The shirts are ordered.

We are ready for the players to enjoy the best tournament we've ever had in Spokane.
                    Yah Buddy! I am even more stoked then I was already. Big fan of Big Sky. Had a couple of their limited release "Heavy Horse- Scotch Ale" last night and it was yummy. Way to go Bob.

Comment

Just want to put it out there that DiscAddiction is on board as a sponsor of the State Series Finale. We're a company still in our infant stages but growing extremely quickly thanks in part to the explosion of disc golf that is currently happening in Whidbey Island Washington. We'll be on hand with discs, bags, our new apparel line, and other goodies for everyone to peruse. Also keep an eye out for the DiscAddiction Team, 8 members strong already and all coming out to Spokane for this fantastic event. We'll be looking for new people to sponsor as well so bring your game but MORE importantly bring your LOVE of the game, those are the people that we want representing us as we grow! Can't wait for next weekend, thanks so much to Gordy and Bob for putting this on!
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                      www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

An important reminder

The must-be-posted-marked-by date for mail-in registration is tomorrow,Sept.18th. The on-line registration site is, however, open until Thurs. Sept. 23rd. Do us all a favor and get to a mail box or a computer with your credit card asap. This could be fun

Comment

From my player meeting notes:

As usual my friends smoking restrictions may be severe and will be dependent on weather conditions the weekend of; Also there will be casual relief provided for and limited to the following instances or encounters; rattlesnake, hornet nest, ant hill and barb wire. Casual relief is defined as up to 5m. on the line of play no nearer the hole, no penalty. Requests for relief by a player for other than these instances will be allowed under the same definition with the addition of one stroke penalty. There will also be 5 marked out-of-bounds situations: two on the porcupine and three on the Hawk. They are well marked. As usual, the imaginary continuation of the staked line where it physically ends is determined by the lay of the last segment of the installed line. ( if you're out there , you really f----- up.

Comment

Campers

If you sign up online for camping its $7 per person for the whole weekend. Any significant others will ,also be $7 ea. There are at least 6 fire pits in the camp areas that are already stocked with firewood and there is lots of fresh cold running water: you can take a shower off the sprinkler hoses: its more fun if you get someone to hold the nozzle. There will be at least one flush toilet and hot water to wash up with so long as the old septic tank tolerates tournament volume. The forecast that I have is for temps @ 75 F on Sat and about the same on Sunday. We have had some good rain around here lately so most of the dust is knocked down and damp. We'll see. You will need every shot you've imagined and then some. I'm working on a V.I.P. Lounge for the show on Sat. nite. It'll be a two-drink minimum. p.s., I've seen the mini.

Comment

I was planning on playing this one but had some crap come up that will take up my DG money so I will have to pass this year Wish I could make it because I love 4 Mound and the City Cup. I have been playing like crap lately though so it would have just been a waste of money for me. I'll see some at the Jack and Jill Dubs next month.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X