X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added Cash

Sponsorship has come through at the last minute.

Added cash was the required $500 up until yesterday when Gordy hit a home run and brought some sponsors to the table.

We will be adding $800 to the required $500 for a total of $1300 added cash.

With only 15 Pros registered for the tournament the payout may be be fat for the winners in each division.

Come on Jeremy, get signed up.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I'm looking for directions to Four Mound.

Mike
      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

From downtown Spokane... Maple street north to Francis (quite a ways), go left (east) on Francis which will turn into 9 mile road (rt. 291). Once on 9 mile go 2 miles to a left onto 7 mile rd. Stay on 7 mile road for six miles (it will turn into four mound rd. at some point) and take a left onto Burnett, go half a mile and look for a sign pointing to the entrance road on the left side to the course.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
          From downtown Spokane... Maple street north to Francis (quite a ways), go left (east) on Francis which will turn into 9 mile road (rt. 291). Once on 9 mile go 2 miles to a left onto 7 mile rd. Stay on 7 mile road for six miles (it will turn into four mound rd. at some point) and take a left onto Burnett, go half a mile and look for a sign pointing to the entrance road on the left side to the course.
          Thanks Eric, once on 7 Mile Rd. look for the Four Mound sign at Burnett.

The rest of the way is easy.

Bob
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Has all the names been added to the list of players? I ask because we have players that aren't listed (including my son Devin)

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10181
            www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
            www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

so what happens if someone qualifies for finals but is not able to play in finals?. will i still get a qualifiers shirt or what??? someone let me know cuz i hope i didn't play the series for nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the directions guys. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow to hand out qualifier shirts.

RJ, don't sweat it. I'll make sure you get your shirt.

Mike

Comment

u sooo totaly rock squirt . now just gota hope i stay in a payin slot. i would love to be there but i woke up yesterday sick as a dawg. thank god theres next year

Comment

Did you just call me, squirt? If so, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I could go for a squirt right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                      Did you just call me, squirt? If so, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I could go for a squirt right now.
                      what have u never seen finding nemo???? naw gotta try a ruby red squirt

Comment

Bob, hope the event is going good. Fourmound is on my list to play next season .Who won the event,KC ,
                        Last edited by tomw; September 27th, 2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

This is the tourney that you need to make. Gordy and Bob ran an awesome tourney. The final nine was a war between Aaron Holly and Kyle, with Kyle winning the event and forcing a tie for the series on the last hole. Four mounds rock!!! Band and beer rocked!!! North Park Rocks!!!
                          Got Rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bob View Post
                            North Park Rocks!!!
                            Lost me right about there.
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                              Lost me right about there.
                              Aaron Holly ... Northpark ... plays there a lot ... perhaps the "King" of North Park ... NOOOOORRRRTH PAAAARK!!! ... come on Tom, get with it. He's like a 3 or 4 star General at Northpark ... where the hell have you been. Get with it man ... please.

Comment

I've heard of North Park, but who is Ken Smith?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X