Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for putting this together, Andrew, good times as always! Nice shooting too. Hats off to Sheila as well, I played with her both rounds, and even though she weighs less than one of my socks, she'd regularly outdrive everyone else, and accurately too.

I had a great time out there, and look forward to trying it again, for now though, I think I want to try out these new-fangled little dinner plate looking frisbees I see people throwing.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
      Nice scores, Lil John & Thom-Ass - NICE ! ! !
      As you can see...big lids are not my thing. Supporting the club was about the only thing I did right yesterday.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

That was a fun time, for sure. Sheila was pimpin' her champ Hero all over the place yesterday.

Coaxing a 194g Zephyr around the course yesterday really makes me appreciate my bag full of golf guillotines. I feel like the next time I throw my Striker I may accidentally put it into orbit...
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention our SuperFamous attendee yesterday. Back in the day "Pluto Platter" Coye was the real deal, he was around signing autographs and lending us some authentic oldschool "SuperClass".

Except as Chuck noted, you have to watch out for his patented 'short-shorts' distractor straddle putt. Look in the wrong direction and you might get an eyeful of terror!

'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Some people consider a fruit basket a gesture of hospitality.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

That's what I'm sayin! Tim, you looked like a true champion.
              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X