X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Haha, I actually had a dream last night that while shopping at Trader Joe's, I found a stack of Te Mokos for sale. So yes, I would very much like to borrow one, and my id agrees!

(They were also selling some rubbery disc that melted in your hand when you picked it up--I'm not so interested in those.)
    If it's imported Trader Joe's gots it!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
      Just got my Temoko's to try out today, if you want to borrow one, Tim - just let me know.

If anyone out there wants to try out a Hero, Zephyr or Temoko, also just let me know
      We should go play a round just using superclass. SOON.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I'll be at Lakewood from 5pm til dark today, hit me up if you want to borrow a superclass disc or two (630-674-8614)
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Andrew gave me a Te Moko out at Lakewood yesterday and this is the disc for SC. The grip feels much better like it doesn't have such a deep rim like the Zephyr and you can throw the heck out of it because it's more stable than the Zephyr which is like the Firebird of SP apparently. It's going to be a blast. Have fun out there.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yup, I tried out the Te Moko yesterday as well and thought it was definitely the most stable of the three types of discs. However, I still prefer the 235 for now because I have far more control and can throw it the farthest of the three.

BUT, I plan to keep a Te Moko in my "bag" for the tourney for those "big" hyzer shots and potentially a roller or two if I can figure that out.

I'm still planning on getting 235's for the event though because they are the only discs I can get for cheap - I'm trying to keep this as close to $10 as possible so you may want to stock up on a Zephyr or TM if you think you'll want some extra stability.
            'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Registration will open at 5pm today, see the first post for more details
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

$14 do I look like I'm made of money?! Oh wait... it's only $13 for Chainbangers Club Members? Oh OK that's fine then...

My 1,900 post. Just saying.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                  My 1,900 post. Just saying.
                  and 6 of your posts were helpful....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                    and 6 of your posts were helpful....
                    If that...
                    Last edited by JR Stengele; August 26th, 2010, 08:59 PM.
                    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Francis Farmer will get her revenge on Seattle and Thomas Little will get his revenge on you two! Oh Brian so when do the REAL baskets go into Lake Stevens? I bet we could have a huge turnout for THAT work party!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Superclass lovers unite, I'll be out at Lakewood around 6 or so - Hit me up to try out any of the superclass discs
                        'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                          Francis Farmer will get her revenge on Seattle and Thomas Little will get his revenge on you two! Oh Brian so when do the REAL baskets go into Lake Stevens? I bet we could have a huge turnout for THAT work party!
                          Tom are you bashing the baskets at LS again
                          I was waiting for someone on the thread about the stolen baskets at Riverside to say "Why couldn't it have been Stevens?" A real move of Gorilla Art would have been to steal, um...er..., I mean replace about 6 baskets at Stevens with real, um...er..., I mean the other baskets and scatter the LS baskets amongst a few other course. That would have been a great DG prank. If anyone wants to try it I say go for it.

The Superclass tourney looks so tempting. I'd love to go out and try and whip up the course throwing forehands with an Ultimate disc but alas I must save my kitchen pass for Fillen Ze Disc the following weekend. Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                            Tom are you bashing the baskets at LS again
                            I was waiting for someone on the thread about the stolen baskets at Riverside to say "Why couldn't it have been Stevens?" A real move of Gorilla Art would have been to steal, um...er..., I mean replace about 6 baskets at Stevens with real, um...er..., I mean the other baskets and scatter the LS baskets amongst a few other course. That would have been a great DG prank. If anyone wants to try it I say go for it.

The Superclass tourney looks so tempting. I'd love to go out and try and whip up the course throwing forehands with an Ultimate disc but alas I must save my kitchen pass for Fillen Ze Disc the following weekend. Good luck to all.
                            I want Lake Stevens baskets at Seatac, now that would make for some interesting scores! Someone get Dr. Fred to make more baskets up!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I see the Superclassic is over a quarter full now. I wonder if it will fill? I wonder who will be crowned the Seattle Superclass Champion?

I haven't been this excited for a tournament since my professional beer-pong days.
                              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

And Andrew finally got my name right on the registration: Thom-ass

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=10906

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X