X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Bantams September 4th

This Bantam event is a "C" tier event for Juniors only. It is part two of our first duel sanctioned event at Ft Steilacoom. The 10.00 PDGA fee for non members has been waived. Online registration is open now!

Register online at, http://store.northwestsignup.com/ind...so3bt4qnta2tl7

I just signed my son Quinn up for this event. It would be cool to see more kids participating!

Comment

Great event. Got to get my six year old out for his first event. Thanks for the food doug. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

THANKS!
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

results
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

What a fun event for the Jrs.!!!

We have got a great future ahead of the Disc golf community.

Great Job Mike, Rob, Ray & the rest of the Steilly Disc club for putting this together!!

Comment

Bantam Pics

Quinn had a great time playing at the Battle of the Bantams and I had a great time caddying and watching him play the best disc golf I've ever seen him play. All the kids seemed to have a stellar time, thanks Rob Dean & Mike Rideout! Quinn's friend Oliver had a terrific first tourney experience and Bhrahsten was amazing, playing a solid two full rounds at age 6. He knows how to focus when he needs to and he's got a smokin' thumber roller!

I put up a set of PICTURES from the event. Lots from Q's group and a few from some of the other juniors when we crossed paths during the round.

Comment

Thanks as always for the great pics Eric!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X